What do you think?

eminemix

Reaction score
The website looks OK.

P.S. :
PHP:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:7413)

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The website looks OK.

P.S. :
PHP:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:7413)

@vigge: If memory serves there's a way to get most forums (if not all) to supress errors once installed. Check around either on google or in the adminstration area of phpBB and see what you can find - the site itself is good, but with those 3 errors it makes it look unprofessional :(

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I know what the problem is. Where did you see that? The case is that the portal sends the headers and I need to comment out the phpBB ones. Ah cookie related. Login doesen't work... Then I need to find another way...

Ok this was amazing... Dremweaver showed this:

line 7411: ?>
line 7412:
line 7413:

I deleted the extra 2 lines in functions.php and the error disappeared. Amazing. Now it look alright?

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like you might've fixed it already or an update you did fixed it - it had 3 of those right on the main page when I viewed it earlier :)

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ye I fixed it by deleting 2 empty lines after the php closing line in functions.php
Edit:
now my site is even better :)

Last edited:

HomerJ

Reaction score
The look and interface are excellent. Just a tip on the forums: when you have fewer members and little activity it is best to have less boards with broader topics. It makes the forums seem more active to new members. I think even if your forum was very active, you would have too many boards. I would condense the whole misc section into one board and maybe the game consoles into XBox, Playstation, and Nintendo, instead of one for each generation.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
POW it looks really professional! I wish my website looked like that.