What do you think

william

Reaction score
Hay guys iv bein setting up a good phpnuke site along with Trev on this forum hes heling me run the site! I wana know what you guys think of the site also im plugging the site for members!!!

MY Site

Conor

Reaction score
Sorry to say but I don't really like it. Try a new skin or something. It seems awfully crowded and busy. The icons on the left are a little pixelated too.

william

Reaction score
yeh im gonna have u look into it its more they have a white outline making them fuzzer ill have to change them! Thanxs for the input tho guys!

Maurice

Reaction score
I don't hate much about it, only that Pop-up with " this site has been optimized for Internet Explorer blablablabla" , you really have to remove that ;)

Dakow

Reaction score
I like PHP Nuke and all it can do, the skins look great, however when ever someone does switch over to a PHP Nuke Site, it is hard to get any credibility.

The site is nice, however for respect in a web-designing community [if you care] i'd suggest designing something yourself, its much more satisfying to complete something great that you made, than to install a web-software. Even if its total crap, you can learn more from designing something yourself.