What do you use x10Hosting for?

What do you use x10 for?

• PHP \ MySQL

Votes: 730 73.4%
  • CMS (Joomla, Xoops, etc...)

Votes: 252 25.3%
  • Forums (SMF, vBulletin, phpBB, etc...)

Votes: 263 26.4%
  • Blog (Wordpress or other)

Votes: 352 35.4%
  • Python

Votes: 48 4.8%
  • Perl

Votes: 58 5.8%
  • ASP.NET

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think use x10hosting is not easy because we must post threads and replys to use host.... and i am a Vietnamese. That is hard with me

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
I think use x10hosting is not easy because we must post threads and replys to use host.... and i am a Vietnamese. That is hard with me

Hello,
There is a slight misunderstanding.To use X10 hosting or to remain active you have to just login to forum.there is no need to post threads or any replies.

lipkaxp47

Reaction score
I host my blog, College info, and a form soon.
The service is Really fast too

bradym

Prime Account
Reaction score
I use x10hosting to host a classroom webpage for my 6th grade geography students. I needed something that would allow me to storre more than 10 megs which was the limit set by the FL DOE on their hosting service. Yes, 10 megs. Pretty pathetic, wouldn't you agree. Anyway, there is a lot of discussion about ASP.NET and Frontpage. I'm not up on that. I use DreamWeaver 2004 to build my pages. I hope that in the name of public education, you'll continue to support the services that I have found so useful this school year. I have had to switch 4 times in the last 4 years, and this is by far the best service I've used, if only for the fact that my url is finally something that kids can remember. www.mrbrady.x10hosting.com. Thanks for a great service.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

You could just pay, like, 3 dollars, and have that requirement lifted.

leader.charless39

Reaction score
Ofcorse wordpress blog, php, mysql for my personal blog :) I just signed up today and waiting for approval. Thank You!

Last edited:

boelectronic

Banned
Reaction score
PHP and MySQL for Joomla+SMF+WordPress and ASP.net for site content. but duo to lack of good ASP support, I dropped it and only use PHP for now and waiting to see if there are any update to ASP support.

zippydb41

Reaction score
i also use X10Hosting for a gaming forum and i'm very pleased with what x10hosting offers on a free account, well sometimes my database gets to big and its a pain sorting it out ... but its not worth to get a payed account for just a gaming forum. Anyway ... this is the best free hosting service i have found ... and you guys always look for ways to improve your services.

My hat is out for you .. GJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.