What is your dream?

goodone

Reaction score
Everyone dreams, every dream will not come true but one must first dream before they put things into action. A life without any purpose or direction, is a life without hope, it would be better to be dead than to live a life without a dream, a life without purpose or direction.

As for me I have so many dreams I just don't know where to start. I dream of being the richest man in the world so that I can help as much people as I possibly can for the rest of my life. I dream of being a great leader, I dream of being one of the greatest leader the world as ever seen, a leader who can touch the lives of most people and bring the entire world to peace. I dream of owning many businesses all over the world so than I can help many people in all parts of the world. I dream of leaving this poverty that I am in and start living a more comfortable life. I dream of meeting and marrying a very beautiful and extraordinary young lady. You see I have so many dreams and I just don't know how many will come true and I surely don't know where to start.

So what is your dream??

VinceSov

Reaction score
I have political aspirations, but I'm fairly Machiavellian in this respect. I believe in power as an end and not a means, power generates various other side-effects. I hope that in gaining power I can, in helping myself, help other people too. In the end I wish to establish the perfect society. The perfect society is the destruction of the value system and its replacement by an energy-oriented Technocracy, but this can only take place after the obsoletion of economic scarcity, which I believe will happen with technological singularity in our lifetimes. My dream is to bring this to fruition.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I have a dream that one day, one day....I am going to become a chip designer, venture into the field of microprocessors and open a company which will battle with the likes of Intel and AMD. (Don't laugh....Please) :)

QuwenQ

Reaction score
I have a dream that one day my website will become one of the biggest in the world. So now you can all stop laughing at GamingX's dream and laugh at mine. =)
G.X., that was a joke. I think your dream is great! ^^

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
My dream is to have my own business like x10hosting! How does x10 make their profit by the way?

lambada

Reaction score
I would change the past... not for the benefit of others, but to remove my wish to go back to the past to remove those things I regret.

Selfish, yes.
Possible: Possibly (And don;'t start on about Einstein here, there are theoretical ways to travel back in time without travelling faster than light - too much detail to go into here though)
Why?: Well I'll leave the specific reasons out as well... you really don't want to know what I would change

And yes, I'm perfectly aware this might create a grandfather style paradox (removing the cause of my want to go back in time might mean i never go back in time to remove the wants etc... - but seriously, no-one will really know what will happen in such a paradox unless someone actually TRIES will they?

X10 doesn't actually make a profit. the majority is paid for out of Coreys own pocket. Only a small part is covered by ads and paid hosting.

Last edited:

satbir

Reaction score
One dream which I know cannot be fullfilled: Going around world, knowing places, people, cultures and help everyone, change all bad things to good things.

Dream which I can fulfill: Nice to everyone without any bias.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I dream of being the richest man in the world so that I can help as much people as I possibly can for the rest of my life.

. . .

I dream of meeting and marrying a very beautiful and extraordinary young lady. You see I have so many dreams and I just don't know how many will come true and I surely don't know where to start.

I am sure there are alot who dream of these. I know I did all the time and have only forfilled one of them (many times ;))

GamingX said:
I have a dream that one day, one day....I am going to become a chip designer, venture into the field of microprocessors and open a company which will battle with the likes of Intel and AMD. (Don't laugh....Please) :)

Cant laugh, my dream as a kid (till it got crushed horibly) was to be a games conceptual designer... Had all these awsome ideas (some of which have been done now).

Nowadays my day dreams/dreams are very blurry... I think more about bettering my person and creating a name for myself. The better known you are at being good at what you do, the better you will do.

My short term goal now is moving to the UK. The complication is getting my lady in a working position there, as I am a British citizen and she isn't.

My day dreams are more a cluster *bad word* of visuals and technology. How easy life could be with a little know how and alotta $tom$.

Pergamon

Reaction score
My dream is to learn how to live in the moment and appreciate what I have right now. I am a planner, and that is a good thing, most of the time. The problem is that I catch myself planning all the time instead of enjoying what is going on. It sucks to realize that something significant has happened and I missed it because I was too busy planning the next big thing.

There are so many wonderful people in my life. Some of them are very old and some are almost brand new. I don't want to miss anymore once-in-a-lifetime moments with them.

Be well,

Pergamon

alfren

Reaction score
well my dream is simple..... i want to die early ^_^.... because i don't have plans when i'm adult and getting married i don't what to do............ ^_^