What must i do to ensure my account doesnt get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tikloos

Reaction score
OK, i registered, edited index.htm
now heres my site http://kabshi.x10hosting.com/

OK do i need to add anything more to it, so it doesnt get banned?

And what other things must i do to ensure it doesnt get banned?

Last edited:

Akkarin

Reaction score
Your site seems to meet the T.O.S. As long as that is the original ad code then your fine and your account won't be suspended.
To know about what other rules your account must follow please read the T.O.S

http://x10hosting.com/tos.php

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
You have to do more with your site than host files. Thats not allowed. It must be a website if you want to have uploads and downloads on it thats cool, but not just for file sharing.

tikloos

Reaction score
bigguy said:
You have to do more with your site than host files. Thats not allowed. It must be a website if you want to have uploads and downloads on it thats cool, but not just for file sharing.

If i only share files, the account gets banned?

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Lol, just post lame announcemenets every once and a while and you should be in the clear, make sure you have all the adCodes up to date. and uh like they say... no iL-L33t-gal files. :)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If we find your using your site primarily for file sharing, as in you're using 40 Gigs of bandwidth and 2 gigs of space but getting a whole 100 visitors a month you will end up being banned.

There are people out there that would like to develop actual sites that would love to have your space :) There are TONS of file sharing sites out there for this. We do web hosting, not file hosting ;)

-Corey

tikloos

Reaction score
thank you again..

and must i keep active or something?
and how does one keep active? - log into the cpanel, or log into my site? or both? (and how frequent)
and what else must i do, just to make sure its not banned? (i would be grateful if you can list it, or link me to it, thank you)

Mikek

Reaction score
You need to regularly log into cpanel, if you don't log in within 2 weeks, your account is suspened for inactivity.

Also I suggest you check the forums frequently to be aware of rule changes and other stuff like planned downtime etc.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Corey said:
If we find your using your site primarily for file sharing, as in you're using 40 Gigs of bandwidth and 2 gigs of space but getting a whole 100 visitors a month you will end up being banned.

There are people out there that would like to develop actual sites that would love to have your space :) There are TONS of file sharing sites out there for this. We do web hosting, not file hosting ;)

-Corey

Corey is teh, p00nz0r. Better do as he says before he puts his AdminStick© down on you! :hsdance:

Status
Not open for further replies.