What Plan do you have?

genxtrm

Reaction score
I am not so rich to buy a plan but if someone have it can u tell me I wan't to survey how many people have a free plan and a paid plan.

monky91

Reaction score
LOL, you can actually survey by not posting this threads out. VIP is paid plan user and normal user use free plan.

I am the one who use free corperate plan.

genxtrm

Reaction score
I was trying to make a poll but I past time I left it behind for 14 minutes and my poll doesnt made!

Sorry! I am just having a survey for it!

Joker Boy

Reaction score
I'm free, but hoping to switch to paid soon. I think a lot of people here are free plans. It's just the way it goes.

Joker Boy

Reaction score
Yeah, supposedly they run the scripts every hour, but I think it's up to 14 days before your account gets activated. It's worth the wait though, it really is.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
X10 Free Static.

Didn't need anything else at the moment, planning on upgrading to advanced semi-soon though (semi-soon meaning my plans were to upgrade like a month ago, but I didn't get the stuff I needed mysql for dun, so ya).

Still gotta put the advanced ads on all my pages (not risking a suspension when I finally _do_ upgrade).

Chris Z

Reaction score
yup, you could even signup here for a Exofire Hosted forum ;) (Exofire is X10Hosting, just a diff. domain)

Bonekhan

Reaction score
I use the corporate plan. I don't think much people pay for this site. I mean, this is kickin' for a free website, but I think I'd prefer Dreamhost if i had money. But then, I sometimes wonder...

waster

Reaction score
i have free corperate plan ..

i'm thinking... if x10 offer paid host with a domain.. that's would be better.. and looking for better server... because x10 has nice costs ;)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Personally I'd rather buy the domain separate from the hosting.

Then again I never minded the username.x10hosting.com thing, I call it free non-intrusive advertising :)

Joker Boy

Reaction score
[HIDE="x10 Sophmore"]I think you have to purchase from GoDaddy and transfer domain to here for the hosting to take place. Just thinking that.[/HIDE]

I think you have to purchase from GoDaddy and transfer domain to here for the hosting to take place. Just thinking that.

Last edited:

Bonekhan

Reaction score
Joker Boy said:
[HIDE="x10 Sophmore"]I think you have to purchase from GoDaddy and transfer domain to here for the hosting to take place. Just thinking that.[/HIDE]

I think you have to purchase from GoDaddy and transfer domain to here for the hosting to take place. Just thinking that.

If you don't mind me asking, what is with those meta tags? :|