What Program

pixelbasics

Reaction score
What program do you use for you designs?

I use Photoshop 7.0 and Image Ready (sometimes).

phenetic

Reaction score
Photoshop CS, Image Ready and Adobe GoLive

When i feel like it, ill add in some flash w/ Macromedia Flash MX 2004

pixelbasics

Reaction score
Oh yea i forgot to say i use Dreamweaver to edit HTML website. I dont know how to code or slicel. Im a noob lol

N

Nathan

Notepad has a larger field of expandibility for coding than the average editor. Plus, notepad is a free Micro$oft application.

shikuro

Reaction score
I use photoshop 7, dreaweaver mx 2004, flash pro mx 2004, type artist 1.0 and poser 4 pro and 5(only for certain web projects).

Conor

Reaction score
I use notepad now. I used to use Fireworks but then it got corrupted so I told Macromedia to go **** themselves and I then proceeded to do good old coding the good old way. ;)

N

Nathan

Flash, Kaspersky, AVG Pro, avast! Pro, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Freehand, Director, Photoshop 7, WinRAR, WinZip, DivX, Microsoft Office 2003, Ad-Aware SE Pro, FlashFXP, Partiton Magic, SuSE GNU/Linux 9.1 with KDE 3.3, Microsoft Windows Pro.

Yeah...uh, anyone from government, do not read that list. (I left out games and music.)

Richard

Reaction score
I use Photoshop CS, Paint Shop Pro, The GIMP, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Freehand and one or two other things.

Vaken

Reaction score
I use Fireworks, photoshop 7.0, and Cinema 4-d for my header/banner.

evenhotterchilli

Reaction score
Does anyone use Microsoft PhotoDraw? I swear by it for banners and sigs. It has a great built-in 3D renderer too!