What virus protection program(s) do you use?

Kurther Reich

Reaction score
I use a ton, I have:

(1) Registry Mechanic (great!)

(2) Spyware Doctor (great!)

(3) Microsoft Antispyware (good autoprotect)

(4) Spy Bot Search & Destroy (uhhh...)

(5) Norton Antivirus (It's okay)

(6) Ad-aware (not that good at all :blink:)

wel there ya go! Thats what I use, and my comp is very clean :blushing:, cuz I'm paranoid of it dying cuz o viruses! What do you use?

-Reich

H

hardcore

etrust ez antivirus, thats a nice one didnt use too much ram and doing a great job

stylez

Reaction score
System Mechanic Pro 5 with Kaspersky Antivirus!! Both Great!!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Auvee you should have somthing to protect your computer! I have Norton Anti-virus which is the best, Webroot spyseeper, Microsoft Anti-Spryware, Ad-aware..that is about it...

-Daniel

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
Auvee you should have somthing to protect your computer! I have Norton Anti-virus which is the best, Webroot spyseeper, Microsoft Anti-Spryware, Ad-aware..that is about it...
I wouldn't say that Norton is the best...I've used it and after switching to Mcafee I think Mcafee is much better... (especially since it's faster and uses up a lot less of my small amount of ram...:blink:) I also have Ad-aware and I may instal Microsoft Anit-Spyware as I've heard good things about it.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I have used Macafee and it sucks everytime I installled it it crashed my computer!

Maurice

Reaction score
AVG , SS and Spybot , the same thing I said in the other topic :D Norton isn't the best, it takes every resource that you have on your comp and slowing it 30% down :/

Articz

Reaction score
i have nothing i now that bad but when ever i install one i always end up restetting my computer coz an important file has been corupted or something so i just cant be bothered :(

r0gUe

Reaction score
ive got AVG and Ad-aware Pro, but can anyone tell me where i can get Microsoft Anit-Spyware or do u have to buy it ?

limelight

Reaction score
I use McAfee, Microsoft AntiVirus, and sometimes Antivir or Ad-Aware.

Neuromancer

Reaction score
NOD32 IS one of the highest rated ever and runs very light on system resources.. Mcaffee and norton are pigs and will never be installed on one of my computers again.

Currently testing AntiVir as NOD32 trial ran out. Seems good

Always back up your system AV by doing online scans :)

Ms Anti-Spy and SpywareSweeper

Al128

Reaction score
avast antivirus, spybot, ad-aware, zonealarm used to have norton until re-installed windows , now norton won't re-install

Neuromancer

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:

Those are all windows programs :grin:

Me thinks Auvee irunning a nix box :fear:

Woolie

Reaction score
Norton Anti Virus, Norton Firewall, Windows Firewall, Nortan Anti-spam, Microsoft Anti-Spyware, Spybot S&D, Ad-aware. :eek:riginal: