What Wrong With Uni.cc

Rhianna

Reaction score
Theory said:
They're upgrading their systems I believe. They're should be up by now anyway...

You are correct that they are upgrading their systems, but their site is still down.

Anyone interested in additional "free domain name" (ie domain name redirection service) information can read this thread

Articz

Reaction score
Anyone interested in additional "free domain name" (ie domain name redirection service) information can read this thread

i need the DNS tho :(

icely

Reaction score
oh.. don't worry.. they'll be back this february... hey... it's already february... guess we'll have to wait some time.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
There back online along with my DNS, Im very glad i registered two DNS domains with uni.cc before the started refusing anymore aplications!

Rhianna

Reaction score
Articz said:
i need the DNS tho :(

As I said before, please read this thread because many different services are listed & described.
An example of a service listed would be
DynDNS.org
Try their Web Hop Service at
http://www.dyndns.org/services/webhop/

The WebHopSM Redirection service is a web redirection service, which complements our Dynamic DNS and Static DNS services. The web redirection allows you to alias your long, hard-to-remember, ugly URLs to a short hostname within one of our offered subdomains. We offer this service, for up to five (5) hostnames, free to the Internet Community.

Please read my thread for other possible examples :)

Articz

Reaction score
lol you all lucky i have 4 dns service but as my host went down i changed the services to forward and didnt leave them as dsn. now i only got one dsn service with uni.cc :(

phenetic

Reaction score
well it looks like uni.cc is back up :D just gotta wait till they accept DNS tho...

gwuapo2007

Reaction score
The site has no warranty if you read there TOS, they can delete your domain without notice of the owner. but i also tested it