Where can I talk to someone about paying for my hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dopetek

Reaction score
I want to pay. Do you want my money? I have things I need to know. Please respond.

caftpx10

Reaction score
The question you would really want to be asking is if mod_security is manageable on X10Premium or maybe on some lower paid packages (such as illuminated and prime).
EDIT: It seems that @bdistler has answered your question on another thread of yours. It seems that all paid plans will offer an option to disable it (I may be wrong, I'm just looking at the fact that he is apparently using 'prime').

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I recommend that you send any inquiries related to x10Premium to sales@x10premium.com, as we cannot provide official support for x10Premium over our free hosting support forums. :)

Thank you,

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
The question you would really want to be asking is if mod_security is manageable on X10Premium or maybe on some lower paid packages (such as illuminated and prime).
EDIT: It seems that @bdistler has answered your question on another thread of yours. It seems that all paid plans will offer an option to disable it (I may be wrong, I'm just looking at the fact that he is apparently using 'prime').
from my post --> "Premium users have the ability to completely disable mod security on their account via cPanel"

users that have accounts on x10hosting's free-hosting servers can NOT disable mod security
Illuminated and Prime accounts are on x10hosting's free-hosting servers

dopetek

Reaction score
I had not see the other posts and they had been made after I created this topic. I know what i need to know now. thank you.

caftpx10

Reaction score
from my post --> "Premium users have the ability to completely disable mod security on their account via cPanel"

users that have accounts on x10hosting's free-hosting servers can NOT disable mod security
Illuminated and Prime accounts are on x10hosting's free-hosting servers
Almost forgot about that. Haha.
Disabling mod_security is better than having parts of a website non-functional. Having an option to enable or disable mod_security would be considered a management option, in a way.
Fantastic informative post.
11/10 would hear from you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.