Which is the best php + mysql multiuser blog server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmonixx

Reaction score
it really depends wot u want 2 do with ya bloggs i suppose but php is a very good portal if ya really r starting out 2 tell u the truth its up2 u ppl have different tastes i suppose

tittat

Reaction score
b2evo? i hate it

If so use, userjournal.Its a plugin for e107 CMS.I am using that.you may see a demo at my site at www. subeeshr . co. cc

Some other scripts available are.

WordPress
WordPress is a personal publishing tool with focus on aesthetics and featuring cross-blog tool, password protected posts, importing, typographical niceties, multiple authors, bookmarklets.

Nucleus
Nucleus offers you the building blocks you need to create a web presence. Whether you want to create a personal blog, a family page, or an online business site, Nucleus CMS can help you achieve your goals.

pMachine
Publish virtually any kind of web content - from a basic weblog, to an advanced interactive magazine. pMachine gives you a complete solution to maximize interactivity.

Serendipity
Serendipity is a PHP-powered weblog application which gives the user an easy way to maintain an online diary, weblog or even a complete homepage. Textpattern
A flexible, elegant, easy-to-use content management system for all kinds of websites, even weblogs.

boastMachine
boastMachine is an open source, state of the art publishing platform written from scratch, that makes your web publishing experience so fun and easy as never before! LifeType
LifeType is an open-source blogging platform with support for multiple blogs and users in a single installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.