Which is the best type of music?

Your Music Genre?

• Total voters

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Classic rock and classical :biggrin:

I'll listen from Halo soundtracks to classic rock songs by AC/DC to ZZ Top (A to Z, get it? :lol: Sorry I'm just feeling cheesy today)

blackroselove

Reaction score
Spartan Erik said:
Classic rock and classical :biggrin:

I'll listen from Halo soundtracks to classic rock songs by AC/DC to ZZ Top (A to Z, get it? :lol: Sorry I'm just feeling cheesy today)

Theres nothing wrong with being cheesy lol .. no one jump on that please;)
Well im into Heavy metal and anything your cant hear the lyrics to! lol oh well im different

Theotherside

Reaction score
I love rock, mainly classic rock, but some newer stuff such as radiohead, sigur ros, and the white stripes. I'm just so glad to see no one has voted for rap yet :) I'm sorry, but I just despise rap, I don't see the talent in it. I'm sorry, I just like instruments in my music :biggrin: Great poll.
-The Other Side

Rufio1

Reaction score
I'm really into rock, but not classic rock, more punk emo. I just really the fast drum beats and all that cool stuff:)

Metal's cool to, I'm actually in a metal band right now as the drummer, kinda new to listining to Metal but I do enjoy it.

Originally Posted by Theotherside
I'm sorry, but I just despise rap, I don't see the talent in it. I'm sorry, I just like instruments in my music

im with on that point:biggrin:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Rufio1 said:
I'm really into rock, but not classic rock, more punk emo. I just really the fast drum beats and all that cool stuff:)

Metal's cool to, I'm actually in a metal band right now as the drummer, kinda new to listining to Metal but I do enjoy it.

Originally Posted by Theotherside
I'm sorry, but I just despise rap, I don't see the talent in it. I'm sorry, I just like instruments in my music

im with on that point:biggrin:

Lol.. without classic rock you wouldn't have any fast beats of any kind for new rock "music" (if you can even call it that). Listen to Van Halen's "Unchained", you'd be pleasantly suprised.. relatively fast drumming and sweet guitaring

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
I like japanese and korean rap, and hip hop. their technos are pretty good too.

Even I do not know what they are singing I can refer to the lyrics and translations :drool:

I just do not understand why I started hating english rap and hip hop I think that's the reason why my english so bad :dunno:

anyone here share the same type of interest as me Japanese and Korean ???

Master Yoda

Reaction score
well, I'm into INXS, and alot of the other 80's stuff.

*starts singing "Kick" by INXS*

Rufio1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Spartan Erik
Lol.. without classic rock you wouldn't have any fast beats of any kind for new rock "music" (if you can even call it that).[/qoute]

ouch...:biggrin:.

Originally Posted by Spartan Erik
Listen to Van Halen's "Unchained", you'd be pleasantly suprised.. relatively fast drumming and sweet guitaring

i will defenetly check that out. I've heard of Van Halen but never really looked into them. My bros got a few of their songs on his ipod so i might have heard their music without even knowing it. lol

Last edited:

Shadowmonk

Reaction score
I've got very odd tastes in music. I love classic rock, dub (Like Sublime and OPM), and heavy metal. You go through my cd/mp3 collection and you'll find just about every kind of music. I don't like country or rap, and I can't really get into techno/house/whatever you call it. And the bubblegum pop/boy bands are right out. (Vague Monty Python reference if anyone caught it).

But there are some artist/songs that i do like from those generas. Hey, I'm human, not everything I do can fall into a "column a or column b" type catergory

azntechguy

Reaction score
I'm all over the board. I don't have just one favorite type, I have many.

In no particular order, they are: Pop/Oldies, Rock, Trance, Dance and Classical. Am I a weirdo or what? :p

nightscream

Reaction score
dillbertdabomb said:
Well if your looking for something cool try switchfoot or underoath
Switchfoot is a nice group but don't know why but I always feel sad if I hear a song from them. Really weird!
My favorite genre is Punk.
Favorite bands, Rise against(really good), Bad Religion, No use for a name.

Masta111

Reaction score
i dont like punk that much.. makes you deaf lol. rap is gay and rock is cool

Theotherside

Reaction score
Some of the bands I like to listen to are Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Sigur Ros, Kansas, Franz Ferdinand, Lynyrd Skynyrd, (some of) The Offspring and the Futureheads, Kaiser Chiefs, Radiohead, etc. That about sums it up. As for what the guy said about unchained, it is a very good song, and van halen had it's moments, it's just they were like a soap opera :(.
-The Other Side

Zenax

Reaction score
I said other, purely because I like a few of those genres, such as Metal to Rock, so it should include the stuff such as Iron Maiden, Queen, Black Sabbath, Green Day etc

Those sort bands is what I listen! However I do stray over to the pop side occassionaly when there is a song I particuarly like!

Regards,
Zenax

Last edited:

blackroselove

Reaction score
By what you lot are like i should get you lot to review my music when i get it uploaded and corrected. You all seem to have a great range of music and YAY FOR ROCK FOR WINNING THEW POLL. and also my playlist goes something like this
as i lay dying, Underoath, Switchpin. Atreyu, Placebo, At time Demantia, Audioslave, Andrew wk, Anti-Flag, Apocalyptica, Arch Enemy, Alexisonfire, Sex pistols, Trivium, Still Remains, Black Rose Love (i know im sad i got my own music in my playlist), Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, INXS, Deep Purple, Disturbed, Everytime i die, Fear Factory, Flogging Molly( Best Irish Band EVER(punk)), Foo fighters, Funeral for a friend, Green DAy, Guns n' roses, HateBreed, Switchpin, HIM, IN Flames, Iron Maiden, Korn, Slayer, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Lost Prophets (old stuff), Marylin Manson, Mega Death, Metallica, Muse, Bullet for my valentine, My chemical Romance, NightWish, Rush, Nine Inch Nails(wearing tshirt ryt now), Sepultura (wearing shirt!), Nirvana, NOFX, Pantera, Tool, A perfect Circle, Placid Leech, Powerman 5000, Prodigy, Puddle of Mudd, Slipknot , Stone sour etc still got another 10 pages to go lol

Node1

Reaction score
I started listening to Rock, then Metal, then Nu-Metal, then Death-Metal. I never really liked Punk-Rock.

Anyone likes Death-Metal?

disturbedart

Reaction score
yea me and blackroselove deathmetal its one of my favourite types of music.
Read through blackroselove's list you will find some mixed in there but most of it he has missed out :p