Wordpress uploading media problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skai123

Reaction score
When I upload pictures using the default uploader ("multi file uploader") I get a "HTTP Error" and if I switch to "browser uploader" I get to a page with a
503 Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily busy, try again later!

However the image is indeed uploaded but the media size is 1x1 pixels (the thumbnails are 1x1) and some other errors like when I "view the attachment page" I get
Warning: Illegal string offset 'height' in /home/username/public_html/wesite/wp-content/themes/themename/image.php on line 28
Warning
: Illegal string offset 'width' in /home/username/public_html/wesite/wp-content/themes/themename/image.php on line 28

I search online and tried all the suggestions regarding the "HTTP error" , from adding lines into .htaccess including the following:
<IfModule mod_security.c>
SecFilterEngine Off
SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule>
AddType x-mapp-php5 .php
# Exclude the file upload and WP CRON scripts from authentication<FilesMatch"(async-upload\.php|wp-cron\.php|xmlrpc\.php)$">SatisfyAnyOrder allow,deny Allowfrom all Denyfrom none </FilesMatch>

and changing the memory limit in wp-config.
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '64MB');

and I also disabled all plugin in wordpress to see if it was related to a plugin but none of these worked. This started happening about 1 month ago.

I also have regenerate thumbnail plugin and when I try to regenerate an affect uploaded image I get this error:
function (){if(l){var t=l.length;(function i(t){x.each(t,function(t,n){var r=x.type(n);"function"===r?e.unique&&p.has(n)||l.push(n):n&&n.length&&"string"!==r&&i(n)})})(arguments),n?o=l.length:r&&(s=t,c(r))}return this}

Any help on this is appreciated. Thanks.

edit: Okay force regenerate thumbnails plugin works (http://wordpress.org/plugins/force-regenerate-thumbnails/)
from this thread https://community.x10hosting.com/th...images-on-wordpress.191905/page-2#post-921661

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.