www.paybox.me

adrian12

Reaction score
You might want to read the terms of service with this one!!!

Under: Account Balances

It states, and I quote: The PayBox currency is currently in a closed system, and cannot be exchanged or spent.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

oh yeah, it's definately a closed system. Anyone who wants to register a "real currency" has to notify the:

1) IMF of their exchange rate due to the amount of assets their organisation (country lol) has
2) Their local Financial Authority to register themselves as a financial service

This is a farce, ignore it :-\

lazertagrocks51

Reaction score
You might want to read the terms of service with this one!!!

Under: Account Balances

It states, and I quote: The PayBox currency is currently in a closed system, and cannot be exchanged or spent.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

oh yeah, it's definately a closed system. Anyone who wants to register a "real currency" has to notify the:

1) IMF of their exchange rate due to the amount of assets their organisation (country lol) has
2) Their local Financial Authority to register themselves as a financial service

This is a farce, ignore it :-\

That's a lot of hoops to jump through.

azhrsa

Reaction score
how to withdraw money earned frm paybox to paypal account. there is no such option of withdrawl earned money!!!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Read the quoted part of the paybox TOS above. You can't - paybox is currently a closed currency!