x10: Getting Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
That is very well organized. I'll see if i can find anything that needs to be added.

bonbon

Reaction score
Hello!, I have a problem regarding the browser... I can't load my domain site. It always prompt check the connection problem. But I can log into my fttp server, my cpanels and forums. Is my site is suspended or what?

sms_dre

Reaction score
This my well be because of the server changes currently taking place. I'm having the same problems. They say things should be back to normal very soon.

alfren

Reaction score
may i ask how many accounts is allowed to make?? because i want to create another account... is that ok?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
may i ask how many accounts is allowed to make?? because i want to create another account... is that ok?

I take it you clearly didn't read the Terms of Service or that question would of been answered. :)
You are allowed just one account.

alfren

Reaction score
oh ic.... ok.. sorry about that... i just want to be clear ^_^

craigcolover

Reaction score
ok this may be dumb but how do i put a website up on this place cause me and some friends have no idea how

varma333

Reaction score
what are the ns changes i have to make :( in my domain name to redirect it
i am tired of searching this forum from the morning
i have not found still

please tell the ns with ips plz
someone plz help me

Last edited:

eoghan

Reaction score
ok this may be dumb but how do i put a website up on this place cause me and some friends have no idea how

Depends what type of website, you can use Fantastico to install ready made templates etc or you can use your own by uploading/ftping to your directory. Look at some tutorials in CPanel aswell.

Hope that help for starters.

deano

Reaction score
i do not have a clue wot i am doin, i am 15 lol, and i am stupid i only wanted a site for fun :S

Status
Not open for further replies.