x10 in the past!

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well as many of you know x10 has been in operation since 2004, "I can just remember it opening :p" Now its growing and getting huge,

I thought that you guys might want to look at this: http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://x10hosting.com
Might bring some memories back to staff and members, it also may bring some tears to your eye(s)

Hope you enjoy it :)
(Sorry haven't been active due to personal issue's will become more active soon!)

--
Jamie
http://jrnetwork.net/

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
Wow just looking back, X10 has had so many faces and account deals.
Its crazy. Goes from 5 mysql databases to 0 databases.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Very interesting. Thanks for starting the thread.
Was wondering where you have been lately. Good to see you back.

Carl

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
x10 has changed a lot over the years. I have only noticed the changes since March, 2008 but since then, the forums and main site have changed twice. Before the new homepage layout, my favorite was the blue one in early 2008.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
Seems like x10 has become a bit more stable with its plans, and thankfully, better taste with the theme.

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
Very interesting. Thanks for starting the thread.
Was wondering where you have been lately. Good to see you back.

Carl

No Problem, Ive been having one rollercoaster summer xD Anyway yeah I did like the blue account panel in 2008 :)

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
in 2005 it cost $1/month to become ad-less (and it came with a free 1 mysql database upgrade).

And that's weird, a link to the forums in a 2006 edition leads to a 2010 edition which doesn't even exist in the list to chose from :eek:

Last edited:

ddcddc

Reaction score
I can't believe x10 has only been around 6 years. SO many people use this site. Can't wait to see what the future looks like! ;)

colton1237

Banned
Reaction score
I have only noticed the changes since March, 2008 but since then, the forums and main site have changed twice. Before the new homepage layout, my favorite was the blue one in early 2008.

--------------------------------------------------
Gift Ideas
Gifts

artsonic

Reaction score
I do not know if I'm in good position to make such a request
why not to make a translation in Frenchman?
Excuse my English which is made based on dictionary.
Thank you for thinking of it, this would be a great good idea

xcorphz

Reaction score
yeah obviously there are a lot of changes.. and i like them better and better

largethink611

Reaction score
x10 works excellent most of people said, but as a user I agree with them, however the only problem I feel it is esstiential is sometimes servers not work and the help is hard.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

I like x1ohosting

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
x10 works excellent most of people said, but as a user I agree with them, however the only problem I feel it is esstiential is sometimes servers not work and the help is hard.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

I like x1ohosting

Unfortunately there are so many accounts with free hosting its hard to keep up demand which is financially possible, do the maths, Its ok to have some downtime, People just have to realize that there is many customers, not just them and to not complain with what they are getting free.