I'm unsure whether i'm posting this in the right place, so move it if it's in the wrong place please. I got an x10email.com address a few days ago. It seems to work fine for sending e-mail, but I cannot receive any e-mail at all. i've tried sending from my own personal domain, my co.cc subdomain on google apps, my gmail address, and i've also tried changing my e-mail address for my account here to my x10email address. On all of those, the address never receives anything (including the validation e-mail to change my address here). On doing an mx record lookup, it appears to be using mailservers on aol's network, when on every domain i've ever set up on google apps, i've always had to use mx entries that point to google's network. I would send alejandro an e-mail to let him know, but I would assume that no x10email.com addresses can recieve e-mail til the mx records are corrected. For reference, the correct mx entries are as follows according to the help pages: Priority Mail Server 1 ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM. 5 ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM. 5 ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM. 10 ASPMX2.GOOGLEMAIL.COM. 10 ASPMX3.GOOGLEMAIL.COM.