Xbox

sportman3333333

Red Sox Won!!!!!!
Reaction score
Xbox is the best gaming system out there right noe because it has good graphics and good games like halo and halo 2

Frox

Reaction score
Those aren't strong arguments actually,....... :confused:

But still,...I got a xbox,....a modded one.
And i'm proud of it,.....it's tranformed into a great mediacenter now :D

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I have an xbox also, I like it much better than the PS2. I'd still take the computer over any console any day though.

-Corey

FXsoul

Reaction score
Xbox before halo= boring
Xbox after halo = OMG BEST CONSOLE EVER!!
Ps2 = All around pretty good system
Gamecude = No comment

Kurai Kumo

Who's Your Daddy?
Reaction score
i can't wait til Xbox comes out with a portable device like PSP and Nintendo DS

blue42richman

Reaction score
I have an abox and think it's the best system. i like PS2 a little and admire it but abox is for me. I have all the consoles and xbox is by far the most fun.

audionation

Reaction score
I have an xbox and I always wanted xbox live but i went looking around the intrent and i found this http://www.xbconnect.com/ . Its like xbox live as you can play people all over the world and best of all its FREE!! Basically it tricks your xbox in thinking its a xbox using the system link option. You need a standard network cable and card (Most PC's have Network Cards)

Thanks,
Steven Ross

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Corey said:
I have an xbox also, I like it much better than the PS2. I'd still take the computer over any console any day though.

-Corey
No PS2 is the Best!! :D But I would still take a computer over any counsle any day too! MicroTechXP™

prasys

Reaction score
No more M$ product on my home....So I am not going to use xBox..First Power Failure and other stuff..+ buggy software

Oh , if you are a Halo Fan , that means you need xBox..I am happy with PS2 and my Mac...Ah ,

admans

Reaction score
Corey said:

-Corey
me wid dat....m also go fer comp den ne console...

me like xbox though....

chamchom

Reaction score
i have try Xbox by my friend but its to big man lol i dont like it i play PS2 it kinda better for me.