xbox360 whats it like?

Mike-lane

Complete IDIOT
Reaction score
I'm getting some money soon, I dont know whether to use it all on an xbox 360 or to buy an xbox normal and then get loads of games or just get an xbox 360 and get a few. Advice please? Is the xbox360 so good that I should blow my money on it?:dunno:

Last edited:

randomize

Reaction score
You should totally and utterly blow it all on an Xbox 360 and get a few games, as it is one of the best consoles around.

Secondly, don't wait for the PS3 to come out as that is a total waste of money, they are apperently trying to put Linux on it, and turn it into a computer of some sort.

Thirdly, if you can't get hold of an Xbox 260, wait for the Ninteno Wii or buy a Normal Xbox, however the Normal Xbox is slightly outta date, so the best option is for you to go and buy a 360!

Recommended Game: Tomb Raider: Legends.

I completed the game on my Normal Xbox, and the graphics were not all that bad, so Presumeably they are even better on the 360.

That is my oppinion as a Gamer.

Regards,
Randomize

N2PGames

Reaction score
i currently have 2 xbox 360s i used have 4 i soled 2 of em on ebay for 500 core a day after release wich i had to stay up in a cold line for 13 hours with out a jacked in a line of 120 people i was # 50 , my 3 friends were 49 , 48 , 47 , 1 xbox per persion they all made a shiny penny :D

anyways xbox 360 is great console you should get it and get [Oblivion, NFS MW , PGR3 , BATTLEFIELD 2 MC, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Perfect Dark Zero, Gun , King Kong, Burnout Revange, Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Advance warfighter, Dead or Alive 4 ]

I have all of em exsapt NFS MW i have it for pc ... and i have Call of Duty 2 for pc - stupid choice

XBOX 360 is nothing with out Call of Duty 2 , Oblivion ... if you don't play those two games you haven't play XBOX 360 yet!

Last edited:

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
Get the 360. More games are coming out for it. Its more powerful. It will have Halo 3. It will be around for at least 4 more years.

and its just so god damn sexy! I mean, er... next-gen! yeah..

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
xbox 360 is nice; however, you better keep those wireless controllers recharged (if you're not buying core, anyway)

its a bit awkward how you must press the power button to each of the wireless controllers to activate them

really nice graphics, but i have seen an xbox 360 crash 3-4 times just trying to play halo 1
halo 2 works great on it though

its got a massive power cable block..

itll be better than the ps3.. sony has 6 months until the holiday season, and they STILL havent fixed the console-catching-on-fire issue. they've already downgraded from 3.2 ghz to 2.8 now

XColl

Reaction score
N2PGames said:
i currently have 2 xbox 360s i used have 4 i soled 2 of em on ebay for 500 core a day after release wich i had to stay up in a cold line for 13 hours with out a jacked in a line of 120 people i was # 50 , my 3 friends were 49 , 48 , 47 , 1 xbox per persion they all made a shiny penny :D

anyways xbox 360 is great console you should get it and get [Oblivion, NFS MW , PGR3 , BATTLEFIELD 2 MC, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Perfect Dark Zero, Gun , King Kong, Burnout Revange, Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Advance warfighter, Dead or Alive 4 ]

I have all of em exsapt NFS MW i have it for pc ... and i have Call of Duty 2 for pc - stupid choice

XBOX 360 is nothing with out Call of Duty 2 , Oblivion ... if you don't play those two games you haven't play XBOX 360 yet!

Call of Duty sucks arse and from I remember from the launch date, you could only buy one XBox 360 since they were limited at the time.

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
XColl said:
Call of Duty sucks arse and from I remember from the launch date, you could only buy one XBox 360 since they were limited at the time.
Number 1: thats your opinion and does not nessesarily reflect the opinons of others
number 2: how is that relevent now?

XColl

Reaction score
Number 1: It's not my opinion, it's a fact thats true. Call of Duty is 100% Graphics and 0% gameplay.

Number 2: I just own like that.

dharmil

Reaction score
its good

but the nintendo wii and ps3 should be better (it has this mothing thing with the remotes)

randomize

Reaction score
I have to disagree with you.

The PS3 will certainly not be better, as they are trying to turn it into a computer!

However, I reckon the Nintendo Wii will probably give the xbox360 a run for its money, as they are both decent consoles.

I have to say I Still prefer the Xbox360.

However that is my oppinion.

Enjoy Debating this.

XColl

Reaction score
If I were to get an XBox 360, i'd get it because two game sequels are going to be released soon, and that is Fable 2 and Halo 3. If I don't get a 360... then expect me playing with my Wii in my room. =\

randomize

Reaction score
If anything to sway you towards getting a 360, it is the fact that HALO 3, will be coming out on this console and nothing else!

And that game owns everything!

nightscream

Reaction score
It's ownage, really it's great.
My friend has one, now I don't have to buy one :p
Graphics are great, gameplay of the most games are great
the best is if you got dolby surround :D
gives a great effect

N2PGames

Reaction score
yeah 1 per person i said i brought along Friends to stand in line!!!