Xerrex template

NielsJanssen

Reaction score
I recently posted the logo for my new site and because it got really good ratings i decided to build the rest of the site.
So if you would all please rate it

attachment.php

Attachments

• xerrex-layout-preview.jpg
    xerrex-layout-preview.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 79

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Very nice, but for a digital art site shouldn`t the template be a bit more flashy ?? I like it just thought I would ask.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
well your a digital arts website and I see a black and white theme. Is there anyway to put a bit of color in it or something to make it a bit more "flashy"

Conor

Reaction score
Maybe some rollover effects or something I guess. Looking forward to seeing the final product!

(Are you planning on using it for a CMS? I would like to obtain it to turn it into a mambo template if you don't mind...)

NielsJanssen

Reaction score
bigguy said:
well your a digital arts website and I see a black and white theme. Is there anyway to put a bit of color in it or something to make it a bit more "flashy"

i think thats a good idea for Xerrex v2 but for v1 this'll do fine
i first got to work on making the site actually work

Last edited:

chaganlal1

Reaction score
THATS IMcrediable work man 11/10!! . Wow thats one of teh best i ever seen love that design. Think you can make me a template for my site if so PM me with prices.

NielsJanssen

Reaction score
chaganlal1 said:
THATS IMcrediable work man 11/10!! . Wow thats one of teh best i ever seen love that design. Think you can make me a template for my site if so PM me with prices.
i'd love to make one for you
what's your site about and i'll see what i can do
Maybe some rollover effects or something I guess. Looking forward to seeing the final product!

(Are you planning on using it for a CMS? I would like to obtain it to turn it into a mambo template if you don't mind...)
i am going to use it on a cms but i really can't handle mambo.. i guess i'll have to learn it then. your offer sounds great btw. i'll send you a pm when the template is ready. thanx

Last edited:

dBlunt

Reaction score
i say 9.5/10
nice theme color scheme and all
but as most have said it looks plain (not that plain is bad or anything)

i suggest a logo near the banner that is in like orange or red or lime green or other colors so that it sticks out from the rest and kinda jumps at you (well thats wat i think anyway)

good work and i cant wait to see the final product

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
i totally disagree with u , i like the logo but need some more fill ups :) rest is nice nice clean content boxes and great color combination :hsdance:

Rating:9/10

Further comments:

Keep up the good Work your getting there :drool:

NielsJanssen

Reaction score
|Born2Shoot| said:
i totally disagree with u , i like the logo but need some more fill ups :) rest is nice nice clean content boxes and great color combination :hsdance:

Rating:9/10

Further comments:

Keep up the good Work your getting there :drool:
i wan't to change the logo but could you please specify what should be changed to the logo? :)

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
:bigok: well , the logo is nice Xerrex in digital art but you see the black around makes it feel empty try to fill it up with clouds or some high tech stuff :bigok:

rest is good :coolugh: