You know what sucks? Biting your tongue.

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
I was eating a cracker (which was slightly stale, although the package was unopened) and I bit down hard on my tongue while chewing.

A few months ago I stopped chewing with the right side of my mouth because I was biting my right cheek so often.

I hope I'm not going to start having a tongue-biting problem, too.

Joker Boy

Reaction score
Oh dear...that happened to me a while ago too. I got this big hole in my cheek (the inside only :biggrin:) and all. Yeah. Not fun.

But my toungue survived...most of it anyways..

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not so much the initial bite as the after ones from your tongue swelling up...

But still, hurts like a <something I can't say on these forums without getting banned or warned repeatedly> >_<

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Yeh, biting your tongue is a real bummer, especially when youve just burnt it on some hot drink too.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Bummer hope you feel better

lambada

Reaction score
ouch..

I'm pretty sure the moral of this story is never trust a stale cracker ;)

Zenax

Reaction score
I hate hot drinks as they burn my tongue, hate biting my tongue too, that is a real .....

dyfuse

Reaction score
Ouch guys....maybe you need a 'tongue restraint' to hold it back so you don't bite yourself! Hmm...maybe the next worst thing is biting the inside of your lip?

apple19

Reaction score
i was once eating popcorn and i was eating a kernal and i bit down on my bottom tooth and chipped it.....very painfull......