Your IP address has changed. Please log in again.Your IP address has changed. Please log in again.

flyoutcricket21

Reaction score
For some reason I can't access my account. It will not allow me to log into cpanel. It keeps saying Your IP address has changed. Please log in again.Your IP address has changed. Please log in again. Thoughts?

ttbx10ho

Reaction score
Could try flushing DNS cache or release and renew IP lease and or delete browser history/cookies/temp files. I have got an error once a long time ago because my clock was not set.

flyoutcricket21

Reaction score
I flushed DNS cache released and renew IP lease and deleted temp files. I can't seem to log in. I recently had to sign up for a new account b/c the old one had been deleted. Is there any way this can be fixed?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi flyoutcricket21,

Your IP address appears to be changing. For security reasons, cPanel will verify that your IP address does not change during your session. Are you browsing from a public or mobile network? :)

Thank you,

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Your physical location (and time of day) can matter a lot with a mobile hotspot; you may be getting tossed back and forth between cells and servers, which will change your IP address on the far side of the NAT (even though your service-provided network local IP address remains fixed).

flyoutcricket21

Reaction score
Do you guys know if there is any way to fix this? I can't work on my website. :-( I may have to change hosting companies.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you tried moving the hotspot to get a better signal, or working at a different time of day? Apart from that (or connecting using a different means altogether) there is no fix. (x10Hosting is not going to open their servers up to eavesdropper exploits, no matter how inconvenient that may be to you.)

caftpx10

Reaction score
Do you guys know if there is any way to fix this? I can't work on my website. :-( I may have to change hosting companies.
As stated a few posts ago, this is a security feature in CPanel and it is there for .. well security.
Many control panels (regardless which host) will have this feature so all you can do is either find a WiFi hotspot (not mobile-based) or maybe try to stay in one place. Essellar has pretty much explained it all.

ttbx10ho

Reaction score
One more thing you could try, if you have a mobile device that looks for the 3G or 4G try setting it to 3G only in the device web admin (192.168.1.1). The towers may be having trouble with 4G so the modem bounces back and forth. At least till the 4G gets working.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I have no issues with using WiFi from my cell phone mobile-hot-spot - while working on my x10hosting's free-hosting account

kush

Reaction score
For some reason I can't access my account. It will not allow me to log into cpanel. It keeps saying Your IP address has changed. Please log in again.Your IP address has changed. Please log in again. Thoughts?

The fastest and easiest solution I'd say is to use a VPN. That way cpanel only reads one IP address; the one your VPN sends. You can use hotspot shield. Once you connect on Hotspot Shield, you can log in without any error.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
The fastest and easiest solution I'd say is to use a VPN
while you hijacked a thread from 2014-11-03...

if you are using a proxy -:- or you are using VPN -:- or you are using something like TOR -:- or any tunneling protocol --- you CAN NOT setup -:- or open -:- or log-into a x10hosting's free-hosting account --- this is a computer (system) setting and staff can not bypass (override) it