Your rules are not clear.

bbfbbf

Reaction score
I just have no idea what have happened. I am not asking for help...
There is the can not find the server page instead of my website. I tried to login to control panel and I get the wrong username/password message. So everything suggests my account have been deleted.
Not really complaining. I understand what the free service is like. I am not either afraid of Corey's threatening, as it is something that have already happened to me! I am just trying to make a useful suggestion.
I had an ad-free account. I regularly check forums (several times in the past 2 weeks). I didnt have illegal copyrighted material. I did change my first page. I did have a website. I did not pass maximum allowed bandwith and space. Apart from few WORDS all the website was in English language.
My account was NOT SUSPENDED. It was DELETED at once. I did not get any message to know what wrong I am doing or at least what I shouldn't have done.
Whatever your reasons for providing this free service is; I guess you do like the users to use your service. Right? Isn't it appropriate to tell them what they should not do more clearly? I am completely clueless.

Chris73

Reaction score
I am not sure why you think your account is "deleted" . I see you are suspended for inactivity. That happens when you do not log into the forums. You are required to do that once every two weeks. This lets us know that you are actually using your website and not wasting space that could otherwise be used for someone else. I will fix your suspension.

I have lifted your inactivity suspension and you should be able to access your site without issue.

Last edited:

bbfbbf

Reaction score
Either there is a problem with the server or my account was really deleted. I have to make my database again as there is no database there unlike how it was before (the data also lost obviously).
Thanks for the support anyway.

changedx

Reaction score
I'm having the same problems. I logged on within the last two weeks (it says last logon 11/16, which was 11 days ago). But now I can't access my control panel. I thought I forgot my password, so I submitted a password change request. I got the password change request email and followed the link, only to find "Account suspended." Any idea what to do?

dpogary

Reaction score
by any chance did your forum account not get connected to your Cpanel?