Your server is running PHP version 4.4.9 but WordPress 3.2.1 requires at least 5.2.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vekou

Reaction score
According to status.x10hosting.com, the swap has been finished, so I figured I needed to report this, this may be due to the chassis swap on Chopin. When I go the the Wordpress wp-admin, it returns the following error:
Your server is running PHP version 4.4.9 but WordPress 3.2.1 requires at least 5.2.4.
Is it due to Litespeed, or something?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Your server is running PHP version 4.4.9 but WordPress 3.2.1 requires at least 5.

Actually if you look on the status website it says it is still in progress.

--------------------

The x10Hosting servers use PHP 5.3, meaning this message is incorrect.

Your server is currently undergoing essential maintenace. In the meantime some services may be offline.

For status updates, please go to:
http://status.x10hosting.com/

vekou

Reaction score
Re: Your server is running PHP version 4.4.9 but WordPress 3.2.1 requires at least 5.

Actually if you look on the status website it says it is still in progress.

--------------------

The x10Hosting servers use PHP 5.3, meaning this message is incorrect.

Your server is currently undergoing essential maintenace. In the meantime some services may be offline.

For status updates, please go to:
http://status.x10hosting.com/
It did state in the status page that there still are a few maintenance works to be done, but generally, the swap is done, so I thought I should inform everyone about the error. I know that the PHP version is supposed to be 5.3, but the detected version is highly unlikely to be wrong.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score

It did state in the status page that there still are a few maintenance works to be done, but generally, the swap is done, so I thought I should inform everyone about the error. I know that the PHP version is supposed to be 5.3, but the detected version is highly unlikely to be wrong.

I'll poke an admin regarding the issue, however it's highly likely the problem is related to the earlier/ongoing maintenance.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score

Is this resolved for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.