Your Website Needs

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
Hi does anyone need anything for their website?
Currently we are trying to earn more points to reward the winner of our contest. So we are making your website needs for points so we can reward the winner of the contest with. Here is out price plan list:

The following items are either normal or .gif animated
Button (normal) - 20-30 points
Button (animated) - 50 points
Banner (normal) - 50 points
Banner (animated) - 65 points
Animated .gif intro - 100 points
Animated flash intro - 120 points

Website layouts
HTML - 100 points
PSD - 110 points
Flash Business tempalte - 150 points
Full flash tempate - (click here to visit our template monster store)
phpNUKE - (click here to visit our template monster store)

Forum materials
Sig (normal) - 50 points
Sig (animated) - 75 points

Here is what you should include in your order
Your name (real):
x10hosting ID:
Your order:
Theme:
Date of payment:
Your site:
Your e-mail address (get one here):

Click here to print preview this post

Last edited:

NewFuture

Reaction score
i am wanting a totally, different layout for my site i have now, www.newfuture.tk, but i do not have the time to start redesiging it myself, so if any of you great web designers would like to re-design my site following the guidlines below i will be appreciated and reward you with points.

i have been searching the net for designs i would like people to look at, and design me a site similar to layouts, colour schemes, and themes.

as probably x10 members no www.elitenick.com is a master design site, if someone could design the LAYOUT, similar without copying, http://www.eagames.com/official/bat...ld2/us/home.jsp, if someone could use that colour scheme and theme off that site it would be great, with the red laser menu and metal/grunge bars, modern and futuristic.

look at my site, use the same links, include shoutbox, news, menu, banner, contact, affilaite section, poll

if anyone can help me it would be great, the site must look proffesional, not child like, as you see in some templates, i will reward you with points and obviuosly link you.

if someone could design the layout i could add the content myself, pm or post here if you need more details scale is not a problem, but must be a good professioanl design.

thanx

NOTE: only if i am happy with your design and choose to use it i will reward you

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
OK need some info, how does this post count as spam? i got 5 warning message for the first post. this is the first time i have seen this happen

Last edited:

Conor

Reaction score
I was wondering the same.... PM ademonicbaby ;)

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
well on the site we have a price list in which we accept only cash, not points. this is just thought of so we can pay the winners of the contests with.

NEW FUTURE your order update
hey new future, sorry but the computer that i was making your template on is not functioning too well, i left this game on when i went outside and when i scanned my pc it had so many spywares.
but i am re-designing another template, i might be done within 2 days.

I HOPE YOU LIKE WAR GAMES- and i will have to design a seperate template for your games to load on, (i think u should make it like a popup game, when u click on a link it opens as a popup (like when u preview a template on templatemonster.com)
that way the games will be protected from import and you dont have to worry about <iframe>

Last edited:

Conor

Reaction score
Anybody else looking for a site? I have some time...

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
New Future your website is ready, to view your website please visit http://7arts.iamshipo.x10hosting.com (do not count the frame as part of your site, the items within the frames is what will be included) after we receive your payment, you will receive your template, if you want you can donate some points for pointing out the flash shout box, if you want to go along with your template, we can find you a phpBB layout. price will be extra.
please read our forum at http://www.iamshipo.x10hosting.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

+==============================+
| Also thank you for registering for our forum|
+==============================+
you can also join our affiliates program, http://iamshipo.x10hosting.com/affiliates.php

NewFuture

Reaction score
i will talk to you on msn to finalise deal, i wont be online after 11:00am GMT or tommoro so ill see when i can, ill tell you some improvements, i do want a forum by the way, and ill need you to redesign the online games part to my needs, then i can do the rest myself, make the forum like the theme of the site, and can you make another version of the site with that red menu so i can decide either one, i would like the .psd sending so i can edit minor improvements myself and change content boxes ect, thanx mate it looks great

though things to keep you busy:

1. dont want download or about us links,
2. change layout slightly so the advertisement part is thinner and above shotubox and m,ain content, (like my site has now)
3. make advertisment part at bottom too,
4. remove the affiliates section on the right side as ill use the place where your banner is,
5. send me the codes for like getting, hover effects on menu, fading affiliates buttons,
6. make another version of the site with red menu
7. where it says high scores, make that promote section like i have at moment
8. make room for a poll
9. make forum
10. make contact me section like i have now
11. images for news bar are slightly out-aligned correct them plz
12. change text for shoutbox and news to the pixel font which says content, menu
13. make game page have same theme as my site, (its red!)
14. make game spage similar to my site with space for lists on left and big frame on left where games catogeries load and games,
15. please remove copyright as you dont have it, and im paying you
16. you can remove the news section, and make space for a scrolling marquee, though make it stay with the theme, if you get what i mean like design some grpahics which it will fit in (if you dont understand ill explain later)
17. below where you have palced your button which fades can u make a nother section like that nad above, for site info, like hit counter, total visits ect
18. make the whole site larger, and wider, its too thin and small, this way they will be roomfor big frames

well i hope these keep you busy lol, other improvements ill talk to you, but if you wish could you grunge/scratch it up a bit, like the metal bars, then it will look like its been in the wars, i know this may seem alot but i wont be here for two days so youll need something to do so im giving you a heavy load,

if you have time could you also design me some 88x31 buttons to go with the new theme, and a advertisng bar which i can use on the x10 advertiser, thanx

if conor would like also to have a go designing my site, as he wanted to design a site he can or was this a group effort, and did you make this site yourself or use a tutorial, template, as id like something original

Last edited:

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
New Future, a new member of eXtreme designz will make you a unique template soon. your order will be ready soon.

Members name: theKIDD