Account Panel

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, thank you for your patience, the Account Panel is up again. Adfree hosting requests are still disabled though, this will be only for a while...

I would appreciate if you posted here ONLY in case you found a bug or something, post with: "Thanks for letting us know", "Thank you for the information", "Cool, I finally can upgrade my account..." etc. will be warned. Hope you understand why...

Thank you for your patience this last months...

dest581

Reaction score
Under modify account, it has dest, my account name, but legiondoom.x10hosting.com an advanced plan, as my info. did someone perhaps register dest on the free server in the time between the accidental loss of my account (I'm on sustained), or is there an error?

Also, the modify account page heading "you're account" should be "your account"

edit: checking that site confirms that someone's using the name dest, though it looks like a bad vB installation. If you do anything, make sure it only affects dest on the free server, not sustained.

double edit: changing the information does not enable the "save modifications" button

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
You can link your forum account to your current account, when terminated it doesn't unlink...

And the Save Modifications button is enabled when clicking the link.

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
It sends me to a white page. My account name is yamik and it is on the sustained server because of the unforseen events that resulted in the loss of a few accounts.

swirly

Reaction score
oh, well first it says everything is down. then it also says my acct is suspended (which i just checked it, its not) so idk thats wat i got...

dest581

Reaction score
trying to link my account to cpanel tells me "error opening.. ?"

trying to modify to the correct data give me "Error:
The domain 'dest.exofire.net' is already in use." and then reverts to before

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, everything's up... and your account does not exist (swirly) in the server... weird...

Your account (yamik) seems to be fine, I wonder why you get a blank page.

swirly

Reaction score
i know my acct isnt swirly anymore, i had it all reset and nedren made it comptips. i know it all exists, just says its suspended when its not..

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Oh, it may be cause that thing looks it is not active it says it's suspended... And about the cpanel linking, I'm checking that.

Master Yoda

Reaction score
I've got the same problem...But I'm wondering if it's due to recent events over the last month or so?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, if your account's username has changed you have to update it in the forums... Just give me some time to figure out how...

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, the cPanel linking should be working fine now. Please tell me if you have any problem.

dest581

Reaction score
After messing around for quite a while, I thought I had it.

But it still says that I'm on Free Server 1, and that it was created 11/14/06. I'm afraid that's not my account. Correct username, correct subdomain (after changing it), wrong other info.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, so you say you are on the Sustained Server and are you sure your account is dest?

Oh, I think I know the reason, your account is in both servers, I'll be sure to change that... Which is your main one? The one on Sustained?

Last edited: