500 links for the price of one!

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Get 500 links for the price of 1!

I will give 500 links to anyone who puts a link to my site on their site. I will do this by putting a link to your site in my sig! I have 500+ posts and counting so you will get 500+ backlinks!

My site is: http://www.circuitz4u.com/

Please post here or PM me.

Last edited:

FalseHope

Reaction score
I don't see how you can say they will get 500 clicks. Also, how would you track how many times it has been clicked?

bigjoe4

Reaction score
I did not say you would get 500 clicks I said you would get 500 links.

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
I can ask the same to you, This is my 870th post. (joking)

Ok. I will put a link to your site by this weekend in my page specially constructed for these links. you put my site link on your site. how about that?

bigjoe4

Reaction score
So what's the price of one then :p?

You put one link on your site and I put your link in my sig which gets you 500 links from these forums.
Edit:
I can ask the same to you, This is my 870th post. (joking)

Ok. I will put a link to your site by this weekend in my page specially constructed for these links. you put my site link on your site. how about that?

OK I will put a link on my site, but I want to know where you will put the link to my site as I cannot see a links page.

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I am a little puzzled about this myself. I read through each of the posts here and twice, it was mentioned that there would be 500 links by just posting a link in the forum?
Can you please explain how this happens? If I post a link here - thats just one link. One location.
If I went around and posted a link at 500 FFA links pages, thats 500 links.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
I am a little puzzled about this myself. I read through each of the posts here and twice, it was mentioned that there would be 500 links by just posting a link in the forum?
Can you please explain how this happens? If I post a link here - thats just one link. One location.
If I went around and posted a link at 500 FFA links pages, thats 500 links.

If you type "circuit and PCB designer" into google (leave in the quotes) it comes up with 9 pages of links to my site from my signature, many of them are from these forums.

FalseHope

Reaction score
I am still a little confused here.. I don't quite understand how you get 500 links.. Explain more, please.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
I am still a little confused here.. I don't quite understand how you get 500 links.. Explain more, please.

Once I add your link to my sig, every page on this forum which I have posted in will contain a link to your site.

sunils

Reaction score
OK I will put a link on my site, but I want to know where you will put the link to my site as I cannot see a links page.

I will have a link menu similar to that you have now which takes to a link page. This page will be ready only by next weekend since i am doing some work with my main site. Once the page is done and uploaded, i will pm you and you give me the description to the site which you need me to put.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
I will have a link menu similar to that you have now which takes to a link page. This page will be ready only by next weekend since i am doing some work with my main site. Once the page is done and uploaded, i will pm you and you give me the description to the site which you need me to put.

OK thanks

sunils

Reaction score
Two more question. What happened to your credits?
and you said you have put my site link in your site and i couldnt find one.

pgames

Reaction score
Yeah this really works. I have my site in my siggy for a couple weeks now and I typed psoftware.net in google and like 5 pages were from my siggy on the x10 forum.

Last edited:

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Thanks for the support pgames everyone seemed to think it was a crazy idea

gazzamc

Reaction score
Last edited: