x10Hosting Double Everything Special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyuusei

Reaction score
I paid for double upgrade x2 via credit card, but I received 2 transaction completion emails with 2 different transaction #s saying I paid 5.95.

supersaf

Reaction score
I've paid for the double *2 + the inactivity timer.

$4.95 + $4.95 + $3.00

Paid for it through PayPal yesterday. Hoping it gets activated soon!

Thanks,

Saf

friction

Reaction score
Booked my double pack today @ 7.95$
eagerly waiting for it to start :)
No more inactivity.......hehehehe

Thank you corey

This is the best service i have ever had.

supersaf

Reaction score
I've paid for the double *2 + the inactivity timer.

$4.95 + $4.95 + $3.00

Paid for it through PayPal yesterday. Hoping it gets activated soon!

Thanks,

Saf

Hey,

Any chance you could modify my account too? I paid for it about 1 and a half days ago.

Thanks,

Saf

EDIT: I've got an email saying the upgrade is complete but I've logged in to cPanel and nothing's been doubled. Should I open up a support ticket?

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
I will look into this. Can you PM me the invoice number please?

EDIT: I have fixed the upgrades and confirmed that it has upgraded the account.

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
If anyone has paid for the upgrades and received the email saying it has been upgraded and you do not see the changes. Please PM Corey or I with the invoice number and your name and we will make sure we get it fixed.

DarthVadre

Reaction score
If you win a contest doubling everything, can you still have your website doubled twice?

Mitch

Reaction score
I have paid one double everything. (4.95) If i want to double it again before this special stops, is this possible.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes it's possible.
You can double it to a maximum of twice.

WoMBaT

Reaction score
When I try making an account for paying, it says

"Order Failed
An error has occured during the processing of your order. Please try again and if the problem persists, please contact us for support."

and when I try again, it says that email is already taken.

Help?

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
When I try making an account for paying, it says

"Order Failed
An error has occured during the processing of your order. Please try again and if the problem persists, please contact us for support."

and when I try again, it says that email is already taken.

Help?
Is this still an issue for you? Let me know, if it's still an issue PM me and I'll help you with this.

freenetter

Reaction score
Question for X10 Admin:

If I pay to have everything in my account upgraded, if I change my username or free X10 subdomain after my account has been upgraded, will the upgrades be reset? Or will they remain with my account forever regardless of username or subdomain changes?

Thanks and keep up the good work X10! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

WoMBaT

Reaction score
Is this still an issue for you? Let me know, if it's still an issue PM me and I'll help you with this.
It worked this time. Thanks!
I got the double, TWICE :D Thanks for the help again.. hopefully it'll be upgraded soon :)

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
Question for X10 Admin:

If I pay to have everything in my account upgraded, if I change my username or free X10 subdomain after my account has been upgraded, will the upgrades be reset? Or will they remain with my account forever regardless of username or subdomain changes?

Thanks and keep up the good work X10! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

If you want to change your subdomain you'll need to post in the "Upgrades/Downgrades/Changes", and a staff member will make the change for you.

Daniel S

Reaction score
Question for X10 Admin:

Thanks and keep up the good work X10!

The upgrade is for your hosting account so it does not matter if you change any settings or domains. You will only loose it if your account gets terminated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathan H

Reaction score
HELP please, i have the doubleallx2 and now i can't change my hosting account email or password (using x10hosting.com not cpanel) because i am on "package" which isnt recognised

Status
Not open for further replies.