great webhost

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I'm glad that you are satisfied with x10Hosting, jisaiah14.

As you probably already know, x10Hosting is always improving its services for all its members, and is truly the best hosting service available.

site4u2009

Reaction score
x10 hosting was great webhost,because automatic suspension is craysy.
my page suspension daily,it is trible

carpemeum

Reaction score
Compared to other free hosting sites, there is very little server down time here at x10 which is a big plus. I do however, wish that the suspension time window could be extended from 10 days to say, 2 weeks.

As a new web developer, it can take some time before I have bug-free pages to upload to the x10 servers & the extra time that two weeks would afford me would be very helpful.

In any event, thanks for providing a good, free, reliable hosting service with a wide array of scripting capabilities. It's far from easy to find all of these qualities in one provider... even ones where you must pay for their services!

Thank you.

-carpemeum.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
x10 hosting was great webhost,because automatic suspension is craysy.
my page suspension daily,it is trible
I've already replied to you prior and you seem to ignore what was suggested so I'm not sure what you want us to do. The forum account you are using is not the one associated with your account, that is why you are being suspended. Open a ticket at http://support.x10hosting.com

Compared to other free hosting sites, there is very little server down time here at x10 which is a big plus. I do however, wish that the suspension time window could be extended from 10 days to say, 2 weeks.

As a new web developer, it can take some time before I have bug-free pages to upload to the x10 servers & the extra time that two weeks would afford me would be very helpful.

In any event, thanks for providing a good, free, reliable hosting service with a wide array of scripting capabilities. It's far from easy to find all of these qualities in one provider... even ones where you must pay for their services!

Thank you.

-carpemeum.

Hi!,

The inactivity rule is 2 weeks (must visit the forums, no posting required). If you do that you will not be suspended. If you do get suspended for some reason you have 10 days to resolve it before the account is removed, that gives you a total of 24 days before an account is actually removed from the server.

-Corey