Like the title says and this time i didn't changed a thing in the PHP settings.
Last time it was because of the PHP version and when it was solved the site worked well until a few days ago it started again with the error:
Backend fetch failed
Well why did i not think of that :whistling: :banghead:...i did changed the php to 5.6 to check some pre installed mods which don't work anymore since
the transfer from Prime to free hosting.
I have forgotten to switch back to the default php settings:shifty:.
I am super happy that you found...
I have 2 forums megathemer.net which is on a Premium service and graphicalyzer the last one was once on the Prime server which has been removed and the site has been transferred to free hosting for 2 or 3 months ago