Feedback and Small Suggestion

zonedx10

Reaction score
Alright so I've been using your site as much as possible and have told some friends about trying you guys out and how easy it is to use your services and a few friends agreed to try you out, so as everyone knows there are good and bad with your services like this one here that I just found out about, if you accidentally delete a domain (A sub-domain or any that are being used and show in the "File Manager") as you'll see in the image that comes which this post it still shows that sub-domain as active even though said sub-domain was deleted. So here's my suggestion, try and fix this small problem and that'll be that.

P.S: I don't know if there was a post like this one or anything just thought that this small problem needed to be seen and fixed.

Attachments

• a049.png
    a049.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 14

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
What happens if you click on the cog on the right of the entry that's been deleted? This account is not showing the sites that are present in your screenshot - are you posting from the correct forums account?

longbich

Reaction score
I wonder if there is a way to get to these Forums from cPanel? What path is there to click from the cPanel to get here?

longbich

Reaction score
i am also a customer. Thanks for the tip. It seems that the only way to get the Forums ?Community section is to go through the right Portal. If you do not go through this way there is no button to click to get to the Community and hence to the Forums.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
If you don't go to cPanel via the SSO login page (https://x10hosting.com/sso/login), it DOES NOT count towards your "have to login once a month" requirement. Only logins to that URL I just linked count. If you have cPanel directly bookmarked, please change it with that URL I just posted so that you aren't suspended for inactivity.

As for getting to the forums, you can also just bookmark the forums themselves ;)