Hello To The Forum, Staff, and Members

Phoenix-Wolf

Reaction score
I will have to say that joining X10 was pretty simple, and enjoyable for someone who is very much "tech" challenged.
My first issue, getting the registration to accept me was quickly solved by Byron ( Thanks For That Kind Sir)
Next, i have my own domain that i wanted to use for obvious reasons, and after a quick direction to the proper tutorial by another member, i was not only able to park my domain here, (After a quick trip to Go-Daddy) but got my site installed, via the auto installer, and had my site online within just a few minutes, exactly the way i wanted it to be.
I will be spending the next few days getting it set up and usable, the way i want it to look, but thats the easy part, as i dont do anything very special, run any weird-bo scripts etc. (mainly because i dont know how) :) and from experience, it seems that sites that stick to the basics, cause less headaches for me and the Forum Staff, who try their best to keep our sites running and happy, and all that for no pay, and very little acclaim.

So to cut this novel short, thanks to the staff, at X10 for helping provide me with a nice place to host my site. Hopefully i will never have to use this forum for anything but enjoyable conversation, and learning myself, via the solutions given to other members :)
Thanks.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Thanks for the praise, and welcome to x10Hosting! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)