Finally Finished

caftpx10

Reaction score
The page load isn't as fast as expected on 3G, downloading the content for around 30 seconds (other sites loaded faster, without the cache taking over). Load times are dependent on the server resources that are there along with other things (limits, environment...). What I would suggest is to use solutions such as a CDN (Cloudflare, as the main example). If you don't want that, you can always lighten the site by using less requests in the page, lighter code, or maybe just make the requested files hold less code.

Anyway, I really like the UI. Really fancy on mobile that's for sure.
What I've noticed was that the footer is way too big according to the size and amount of content being within it.
Talking about the footer, the images within the footer contain text (in image form) that is black, this is not so visible with the colour set in the footer. If you're intentionally doing it so that no one can see the text then you can just crop it (that'll help load times a bit). If not, you can always edit the image so that the text is white or whatever colour is easily visible in that footer colour.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's just a generic Themeforest SEO theme (complete with lorem ipsum). The only customization is the "logo", which looks really out of place and amateurish, and a little bit of footer text (with a Nigerian address?).

kendywor

Reaction score
It's just a generic Themeforest SEO theme (complete with lorem ipsum). The only customization is the "logo", which looks really out of place and amateurish, and a little bit of footer text (with a Nigerian address?).
it was a theme i found online in a facebook group, changed my theme, you can check google cache. to look at the thme i was asking to be reviewed not this new one, the only thing i have added is just the logo....too many things to change

kendywor

Reaction score
the current theme is not the theme i wanted you guys to review for me.

webtox

Reaction score
It looks good to me but the right sidebar tabs are thick and dominant compared to the left reading pane. You an try reducing the font size or the background color of the sections.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Not to bad. Needs more content but for a new site it looks good.

XFHosting

Reaction score
Not that bad man, but i can say that you need to add some more to make the site look even better.