Resolved Request For Delete/Add Service

HaxorSistZ

Reaction score
Hello x10 community!

I am a x10hosting user and i did a mistake which i explain in my last thread. Now i want to delete my existing service so i can order again. It will be a solution for my current problem. Is it possible?

What Issue I created or facing right now:

Few days ago accidently i deleted whole folders under My Files directory. Then i created them manually and it working well until i start using mysql on my website.

It is showing 500 ERROR. and i believe its cause for my action. I Already tried deleting .htaccess,. remove and add domain etc.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It is likely some permissions got messed up from what they need to be when you re-created folders.

It is indeed possible to terminate the current and allow you to recreate the service, it may even be the best solution to ensure everything works properly.

Before I do so, please confirm you have all backups you may need from the account.

HaxorSistZ

Reaction score
It is likely some permissions got messed up from what they need to be when you re-created folders.

It is indeed possible to terminate the current and allow you to recreate the service, it may even be the best solution to ensure everything works properly.

Before I do so, please confirm you have all backups you may need from the account.
Hello!

I already did all back ups.. just delete it. Thank You

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You can request a new service when it says terminated (you'd actually get an error if you attempted prior saying you can't have more services)