Imunify360 Plugin

kushtra

Reaction score
Hello Dear friends,
On my website, I use flatsome theme and after working on the theme is not saving changes for do live update. Looking for a solution to the problem on the Internet. I saw in a video on YouTube that imunify360 blocks scripts and does not allow saving changes for live updates. That person on youtube was using flatsome theme and he deactivated imunify security plugin then the problem was disappeared. Her is the video to understand better the problem:
My question is how can I deactivate the imunify360 security plugin in free hosting?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You can not deactivate it.

kushtra

Reaction score
how to solve the problem that prevents me from working further on the website, I have been stuck with this problem for 2 days?

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
normally x10 does not provide support for scripts including wordpress.
you would need to ask for help on wordpresses website.

if the flatsome theme requires disabling imunify360 then you can not use that flatsome theme.
free hosting does not include that option. it is suggested to choose a different theme for your wordpress.

ctyrd

Reaction score
how to solve the problem that prevents me from working further on the website, I have been stuck with this problem for 2 days?
What is it that leads you to believe that "blocks scripts and does not allow saving changes for live updates" is the issue. How long has the site be active, and did live updates work prior to 2 days ago?

What CMS are you using? Flatsome is a WordPress and WooCommerce theme, can live updates be disabled in the CMS to check the issue. Can the site be reached via http? What is the URL? Does the CMS have a solution to get around Imunify360? Something don't sound right blocks scripts.

kushtra

Reaction score
What is it that leads you to believe that "blocks scripts and does not allow saving changes for live updates" is the issue. How long has the site be active, and did live updates work prior to 2 days ago?

What CMS are you using? Flatsome is a WordPress and WooCommerce theme, can live updates be disabled in the CMS to check the issue. Can the site be reached via http? What is the URL? Does the CMS have a solution to get around Imunify360? Something don't sound right blocks scripts.
Hello Ctyrd. I am sending you some screenshots to describe the problem and the video which is 1000% identical to the problem I have!
My website name is: cbdladen.ml and Flatsome theme is ecommerce theme. I've thought about changing the theme, but I've been using flatsome all the time, it's practical and easy to work with.

Attachments

• examp 1.png
    examp 1.png
    152.7 KB · Views: 2
  • examp 2.png
    examp 2.png
    133.8 KB · Views: 2

kushtra

Reaction score

What CMS are you using? Flatsome is a WordPress and WooCommerce theme, can live updates be disabled in the CMS to check the issue. Can the site be reached via http?View attachment 10754 What is the URL? Does the CMS have a solution to get around Imunify360? Something don't sound right blocks scripts.
Hello cztrd. I am sending you some screenshots to describe the problem and the video which is 1000% identical to the problem I have!

ctyrd

Reaction score
@kushtra
Imunify360 is working as attended. So that is not the problem. The Flatsome theme editor (UX Builder) is the problem.
“/wp-content/themes/flatsome/assets/js/builder/core/vendors.js”

A quick search turned up several conflict with the editor and other plugins, wordpress, litespeed, and woocommerce. So you could edit before flatsom,,, only way to use the theme is without the flatsome editor widget. I don't think it will work but, you could try to add “uxb” into Page optimization -> tuning setting -> URI exclude.

kushtra

Reaction score
Hello Ctyrd. I hope you are well and thank you for your reply. I also noticed last night that only (UX Builder) has a conflict with wordpress (why is this not a problem if it is paid hosting, because I had 2 years of paid hosting from milesweb and I never had this problem with flatsome theme, but also I noticed that when I change from 7.4 to 8.1 or 8.1 to 7.4 php I can make 2 changes (only 2 changes, not more) and then it gets blocked again. Even since last night I have no access to cpanel or website, both are offline, why ?
See screenshot.

Attachments

• cbdladen.ml not working.png
    cbdladen.ml not working.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 3
  • hosting cpanel.png
    hosting cpanel.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Hosting panel.png
    Hosting panel.png
    169.6 KB · Views: 3

ctyrd

Reaction score
@kushtra

This is a free "shared" hosting service. Something about the way the widget edits is malicious. The IP address being blocked is your public IP address. No need to keep posting screenshots, they don't help to solve the problem. Disabling the theme is your only recourse. Who knows, maybe you will get blocked again. Not the editor!,,,

Did you restore the current site from your other hosts backup files?

If you can make two successful edits?? Changes saved!? It does not matter what happens on other host. This host see's suspicious activity coming from your IP address. That is what needs to be fixed.

kushtra

Reaction score
Hello Ctyrd. I'm switching to byethost because I can't work on your hosting like this. When you say free, let me act as if it's free and not force people to switch to premium. I wanted to buy the premium package yesterday, but my brother told me to try it for free first and then buy it. I wish you all the best in work and life, but I convey to your company-boss that when you say free, let it be free, and don't force people with problems to buy premium, because if he don't keep his word on free, how can we trust to buy premium.
There are no suspicious activities in my account or ip, because I did nothing, I just worked like any other person on a website like affiliate marketing.

Have a nice day.

ctyrd

Reaction score
@kushtra
Just so you know I am a user of x10free, not x10hosting. As a member of the x10 community I troubleshoot the free hosting service with my account, so maybe another user can use the free host and not have to go paid. Who knows, you may have the same issue in paid.

I did nothing, I just worked like any other person on a website like affiliate marketing.
I was just helping to locate the cause of your constant IP Blocking. Would even load WP and the flatsome theme, to reproduce the IP blocking. We may have found the cause.

Good luck at "ifastnet"!!