Account Deletion Request

• Thread starter Deleted member 1498811
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctyrd

Reaction score
@Zeda
What do you mean by "account"? The default domain name or the x10hosting service panel.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
this should be posted under free hosting.

D

Deleted member 1498811

Well where do i post it,i don't want to post it on unsuspension requests

ctyrd

Reaction score
I already said that i want to delete my x10hosting account
You said "account",,, any way, the x10free accounts are limited to on per user. So you will have to let deletion propagate. No login in for a month, account is suspended. If no effort to reactivate account for another month, account ques to be delete.

Well where do i post it,i don't want to post it on unsuspension requests
@spacresx already told you the free hosting forum. To late now, you'll have to live with it in this forum.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1498811

I don't want x10hosting to have my personal informations

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
the proper place for your request is https://community.x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting.9/

when signing up for any services you may need to provide certain information as per the terms of service,
privacy policy, or acceptable use policy. which is the right of x10 hosting in exchange for services provided.
all which will be deleted as requested whether a staff member deletes your account,
or your account is deleted using the auto-purge method.

posting your request in the proper area of the forums would ensure this,
because support staff does not visit all areas of the forums just because there is new posts.
it may also take time for staff to reply as the forums are based on users helping other users.

NetwAdmin

Reaction score
This is taking so long. My account messed up, it always says that my PHP is missing mysql plugin and no one can help to solve it. And now i cannot delete and create new free hosting account. Please delete all my info

ctyrd

Reaction score
This is taking so long. My account messed up, it always says that my PHP is missing mysql plugin and no one can help to solve it. And now i cannot delete and create new free hosting account. Please delete all my info
What account are you referring to? Why not start your own thread in the Free Hosting Forum?

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
if you would post where you were told to post you might get better support for your problem.
posting wherever is not the proper place to ask for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.