requesting unsuspension

menuone

Reaction score
Could I have a copy of the files that are on the goldenmgr.x10.mx server?

menuone

Reaction score
Sorry, I would like the copy of the goldenmoviesgr.x10.mx server.

menuone

Reaction score
Sorry, I would like a backup for the godenmgr.x10.mx server after all.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We do not provide backup copies for suspended / terminated accounts. Our team will be reviewing the case for your domain and will post here once an update is available.

menuone

Reaction score
If it is not possible then you can take out the suspension for 3 days so that I can get the copy of the Server and then you close it permanently.

menuone

Reaction score
We do not provide backup copies for suspended / terminated accounts. Our team will be reviewing the case for your domain and will post here once an update is available.
Can you remove the suspension?
If it is not possible then you can take out the suspension for 3 days so that I can get the copy of the Server and then you close it permanently?

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Can you remove the suspension?
If it is not possible then you can take out the suspension for 3 days so that I can get the copy of the Server and then you close it permanently?
You would have to have for an update from the team reviewing it. If it is denied, you will not be given any access.

menuone

Reaction score
Admin replied on Jan 27: Jump : have you tried to login on Account Panel. Any error code?
It shows me this message This service has been suspended: Prohibited term in the domain name goldenmoviesgr.x10.mx
This suspension can only be lifted by a member of the support team. Click the unsuspend request button to be taken to the community support forum.

ctyrd

Reaction score
It shows me this message This service has been suspended: Prohibited term in the domain name goldenmoviesgr.x10.mx
This suspension can only be lifted by a member of the support team. Click the unsuspend request button to be taken to the community support forum.
It has been a while. "goldenmoviesgr.x10.mx"!! I'll check for an update.