I can't log in to the Hosting Control Panel. Please assist me with this issue.

LI_AI_02

Reaction score
Request for assistance: I am unable to log in to the Hosting Control Panel.

I attempted to log in to the Hosting Control Panel, but received the following message. Please assist me with this issue:

Failed to create login token: Login failed. Please refresh the page and try again. If this account was just created, it may take several minutes to become available.

Server: X11
User Name: vxzyijot
Order Number: 1737215407
host: https://x10hosting.com/panel/services/117259
Account ID: 132551
Email Address: li_ai_02@hotmail.com
domain: tech.x10.bz

Last edited:

LI_AI_02

Reaction score
1713112266695.png
Yes, the message I received was displayed on the page I accessed via the Hosting Control Panel button.

ctyrd

Reaction score
Yes, the message I received was displayed on the page I accessed via the Hosting Control Panel button.
How old is the account? I can notify staff via discord, it will take a while before it is reviewed.

LI_AI_02

Reaction score
This is a new account, registered 2 to 3 days ago. It's my first time using it, and I have no idea why this issue is occurring.
How old is the account? I can notify staff via discord, it will take a while before it is reviewed.

ctyrd

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm unable to log in even by entering the username and password directly on the website.
Just request a review via discord for your request. Staff will reply, may take some time, please be patient.