¿Site Review?

rockee

Reaction score
hopper said:
but i think it would be much cleaner if you hosted your own forums from your x10 hosting accont
night-assassins.com and it's sub-domain forums.night-assassins.com are hosted at X10 and a quick who-is would have revealed for you this info.

Review
The forums www.forums.night-assassins.com are a dead link when I tried but the main site was up and running - try dropping the www from the URI as this forums.night-assassins.com was not a dead link and the theme for the IPB board looks just fine.
Have you thought about making your site reflect the forums color scheme?
Might be an improvement over the dreary black funeral parlor look.

On your intro page try and change the color of your links from the dreadful blue defaults - they never seem to match a site's decor.

I am always a bit saddened by a plain black background when all it takes is a gradient approach, say from your theme green tone, very dark green to a very dark gray that have a matching chroma - this simply means the green and the gray tones need to match and a good color chart will help with selecting the right matching tones.

The recent news paper scroll effect would be nice if it had the bottom also looking like a paper scroll and that ended at the last message but expanded with each news item added - so instead of having a huge empty never ending panel it expands automagically with each added new item.

This seems somewhat strange:
There are currently 50000000000000000000000000000000.254324456656665 people playing!
Is it meant to be like that or is there a problem with the math presentation?

Over all a promising start and over time you will no doubt tweak it to perfection.

Regards,
Rocky

Last edited:

hopper

Reaction score
hehe.. ok ya got me there
in that case i would simply find a skin for your forum that matches your site
otherwise nice

delon

Banned
Reaction score
First you should not put an intro on the start as a homepage and then putting a link skip to homepage, it affects your website ranking. The header needs to be changed. Need to change the Chat and Join Forums website ( looks quite old and Low standard ). Your ads should look organized, instead of 468 x 60 ad, try putting an 728 x 90 ad.

Overall Rating : 6.5 / 10
Can Do better.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
The news goes down too far, and you should get the forum to match the main site