100-500 easy points

Flashgear

Reaction score
Want to earn an easy 100-500 points - I'm accepting 10people for this at the moment

Go to www.xanthom-designs.co.uk ( IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT - MAKE ANOTHER )

Make 50posts with this new account, i don't care what you post in - as long as they aren't all smiley crap and one liners, you will get 500points. If most of them are one liners you will just get 100points.

Check my other promotional threads - i do give you the credits.

Thanks
Xanthom Designs Team

QuwenQ

Reaction score
It can't be an existing account?
No thanks, can't manage one. =P

Flashgear

Reaction score
If you already have an account on Xanthom and wish to take this offer up, you must register another account, takes 10seconds.

voice

Reaction score
I've registered a new account, username Gryphon. I look forward to taking part in this!

Sohail

Reaction score
This seems like a good offer -

I am signing up at the moment if 10 people haven't beat me to it and i'll be posting 50 posts that are advanced and detailed and NOT 'silly'. I will PM you once I have completed this offer.

Flashgear

Reaction score
No one that i know of have taken part in this, yet.

Well if they have, i haven't been informed - so 10spaces are still open.

aquila

Reaction score
do i have to do all 50 posts today or can i do some each day?

manzoor

Reaction score
hey i have to accounts at xanthom one was k00ldude47

for which i forgot the password and i created new one which is jgrant75 can I use this account tell me please

Flashgear

Reaction score
If you read the post propley, it clearly asks for you to make another account anyway - you can request for the password to be sent to your email if you want the old account back.

You can take as long as you like to get the 50posts :) - i would prefer this, as i would like new content to be posted daily, not all at once - but either way is fine.

Last edited:

Kenny80

Reaction score
...you really want people who are already members to re-register just so your board can have a high postcount? Whatever, points are good anyway.

Flashgear

Reaction score
...you really want people who are already members to re-register just so your board can have a high postcount? Whatever, points are good anyway.

:thefinger.......

Why do you think i'm paying people points for posting....I want the most out of this as i can