19 pixel brush sig

Debilana

Reaction score
made this with basic 19 pixel round brush,filters and pattern
what do you think?

Zero29.png

funindia

Reaction score
Liked your style of work. I think 19px and 1px brush is same for you when you are in work.

n4tec

Reaction score
Nice unique sig style!!! Keep it up once again...

Cbxu_

Reaction score
wow. i like your sigs, they are nice.. that's because ima PS N0ob :pinch:

TryForce

Reaction score
limelight said:
TryForce said:
beh its kinda bad...
Are you joking?
no im not joinking.... in my opinion it looks like simple blending... those brushes arnt that good.. they´re quite detail less.
I dun see any flow in it... its pretty weird..
Also the text is kinda to dark (i mean the "z") needs a light up...

Tip:
Light up the Z is... give the "z" an outer glow .... but you wiill have to costume it!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes it is good and quaility! I do not know what you are talking about but It is very good!

Debilana

Reaction score
TryForce said:
limelight said:
TryForce said:
beh its kinda bad...
Are you joking?
no im not joinking.... in my opinion it looks like simple blending... those brushes arnt that good.. they´re quite detail less.
I dun see any flow in it... its pretty weird..
Also the text is kinda to dark (i mean the "z") needs a light up...

Tip:
Light up the Z is... give the "z" an outer glow .... but you wiill have to costume it!

before posting something like that please READ what I posted.I made this one with only 1 brush- simple default round brush at size 19,no more or less.rest are filters and patterns

TryForce

Reaction score
i kno but still do you expected to get a good from me? Im sorry for being harsh but i think you shouldnt ruin your time with that... you pretty good but you should waste ur time with something like that :-\

Debilana

Reaction score
I was testing my skills,can you do something like that with only 1 brush?

NewFuture

Reaction score
TryForce said:
beh its kinda bad...

yur new and you jsut start criticising evryones work, all threads i have seen where you have posted you have nothing good to say, and i think that sig is ace

TryForce

Reaction score
NewFuture said:
TryForce said:
beh its kinda bad...

yur new and you jsut start criticising evryones work, all threads i have seen where you have posted you have nothing good to say, and i think that sig is ace

I think your wrong im just new to this forum! Im allready in many forums... like over 4 years allready...

I was testing my skills,can you do something like that with only 1 brush?

not like that but others... lemme do it :D check out this thread soon!

NewFuture

Reaction score
well your new sig u made is exactly like vermillions same charcter, same character psotion, all uv added is a new background

TryForce

Reaction score
NewFuture said:
well your new sig u made is exactly like vermillions same charcter, same character psotion, all uv added is a new background
i didnt mind that cuz verm. use it... i used it because i have one friend wo worked in Edios... and he modeled and skinned this characters and thats whyi thougth about doing a sig of him.