2 Questions To Ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeRowan

Reaction score
Ok number 1, in the rules it says about not being able to post Warez stuff and thats cool but see in my forum... is it ok to like make a topic about P2P/Bittorrent etc in there or is that still classed as Warez and breaking the rules???

number 2.. in my forum, does anyone know how it is you make it so that like the admins names are Red then moderators are Blue and the normal members are Yellow etc???

thanks

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
WeeRowan said:
Ok number 1, in the rules it says about not being able to post Warez stuff and thats cool but see in my forum... is it ok to like make a topic about P2P/Bittorrent etc in there or is that still classed as Warez and breaking the rules???

number 2.. in my forum, does anyone know how it is you make it so that like the admins names are Red then moderators are Blue and the normal members are Yellow etc???

thanks
Question one.. I don't think so but I can check... :|

Question two, Depends on what type of forum your using if it's PHPbb then you can only use the colors it gave you i'm pritty sure.

WeeRowan

Reaction score
im using Invision Power Board v 2.1.3 ... so what would i do to get the colours???

also let us know when youve found out about the p2p/torrent thing

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
WeeRowan said:
im using Invision Power Board v 2.1.3 ... so what would i do to get the colours???

also let us know when youve found out about the p2p/torrent thing
IPB you can do it for sure I used to do it all the time when I use it I know it's very simple, it's in the admin panel. I wish I still had mine I could tell you, Trying going to manage groups or user groups or somthing like that and look through the settings.

I think Bigguy can give you some info on the wares.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Warez, cracks,hacks or links to them are NOT allowed.

WeeRowan

Reaction score
ok 1. i cant find the name colour changing thing still need help with that.. also.. bugguy you says Warez, cracks,hacks or links to them are NOT allowed.. does that mean a no then to P2P/Torrent topic in the forum??

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Who`s bugguy ? lol. (joking) You can have discussion on it but I would regulate it carefully If we find anything stored on the server or on your pages that has to do with it (Downloads, links, upload site for it) it will be suspended or terminated.

WeeRowan

Reaction score
al jst leev it as i dont want to risk it.. anyway bak on the colour issue.. how would it do tht thing???? this is sumit i really wanna do :)

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
WeeRowan said:
al jst leev it as i dont want to risk it.. anyway bak on the colour issue.. how would it do tht thing???? this is sumit i really wanna do :)
Whats the Url to your forum?

If you want to make me admin for a min I can go in the admin panel and find out what it is that you need to do then tell you easy :)

Last edited:

WeeRowan

Reaction score
no offence m8 im just a bit dodgy about handing out admin info to people ... do you know how to like by telling me and ill do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.