Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Ladies an gentlemen :biggrin:
Four ways of getting a FREE domain.
  1. x10hosting offers domains for $700 x10cash. You get it completing offers, or by posting ;). You need to create an eNom account, and when you've the x10cash, you buy it from the x10Rewards section. You'll have to wait some days, and Corey will push the domain to your eNom account.
  2. ezyrewards is a known website. You need to complete offers and you'll get points. When you get 300 points you are able to change them from a .info domain, when you get 600 points to change them to a .biz domain and when you get 1000 points, to change them for a .com/.org/.net domain. They use optinom, so you'll need to register too, and they push the domain to your account.
  3. d4free is a website, that offers free domains in echange of posts. Create an account on their forums. You need to get 200 points (you get 2 points per thread created and 1 point per post) to apply for a domain. They register a domain per day, so you'll need to wait. You'll have full management of the domain, and you can then change of registrar if you want.
  4. Moniker is a domain registar. Go to http://www.moniker.com/freedomain/index.jsp and complete the form. You'll need to type "eComXpo" and then submit the form. 4. You will receive your Moniker account number within two business days and your FREE account will have a credit of $9.25 for you to use for domain registration or transfer. You choose any available .COM, .NET. .BIZ, .INFO, .ORG, or .US domain.
I hope it helps some people :)
If you know of another one, please post it ;)

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
100% Free Domain Names for USA Residents

Description:
http://www.domainlagoon.com

Dietzel LLC, doing business as Domain Lagoon (http://www.domainlagoon.com) has announced today that they have officially launched their Free Domain Name Program. Dietzel LLC, a provider of web services and local internet assistance is very proud of this milestone.

They are very proud and excited to be able to offer members free domain names in exchange for 10-20minutes of their time to fill out selected surveys from sponsors.. Domain Lagoon (www.domainlagoon.com) is a points based website in which offers points for each completed offer. After a certain number of points the user is able to cash in the points for a free domain name.

Thomas M. Dietzel, President of Dietzel LLC commented, “I am very excited to offer this project to the public. After successful beta testing we are finally ready to go full force. We anticipate our members to register over 1000 domains a month. Each Member will receive their own web control panel to fully manage their domain name where they have full control from Name Servers to WHOIS information.”

http://www.domainlagoon.com

Company Name: Domain Lagoon

Link: http://www.domainlagoon.com

Enojey USA residents ;)

swirly

Reaction score
domain-4free.com also :)

GAHHHHHHH!!!! all of mine are taken.... .net .org .com AAAAAAA!!!!!!
but the .net one is nothing, and the .com is for sale maybe ill buy it.... and .org is some "under construction".

Last edited:

Zenax

Reaction score
Looks good, I too shall have a look to see if I can get myself a free domain name.

Regards,
Zenax

Aquilus

Reaction score
Neat list. Quite nice timing too, as I'll be needing a domain soon.

Zenax

Reaction score
It states you need an enom acocunt! How do I go about getting one?

Chris Z

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH, wow, well thanks for all the links, i know where i'm going when i need another domain, btw, do you know if any of those free domain offering sites let you sign up for the same domain after it expires?

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
I don't really know, what i forgot to put is that in d4free you when you get the domain you need to get 13 points each month :)

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Chris Z said:
OH MY GOSH, wow, well thanks for all the links, i know where i'm going when i need another domain, btw, do you know if any of those free domain offering sites let you sign up for the same domain after it expires?

Optimun aka ezyrewards does since it credits your accout the $7.95 or w/e to get the domain...you can use it on anuthing they offer there.

Bonekhan

Reaction score
Those are great websites, but I still prefer x10hosting. Instead of completing offers (NO CREDIT CARD!!! ARGGHHSHDS!!@GDJDUAH) I'm simply fulfilling requests for points... I can get xCash and build my portfolio at the same time, so its a win win. :D

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Bonekhan said:
Those are great websites, but I still prefer x10hosting. Instead of completing offers (NO CREDIT CARD!!! ARGGHHSHDS!!@GDJDUAH) I'm simply fulfilling requests for points... I can get xCash and build my portfolio at the same time, so its a win win. :D

Thats a good idea, but remember your limited on coverting points to x10 cash per month, so it will take up two two months to do.

hotstar

Reaction score

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
hotstar said:

Yes i reccomd ezyrewards btw, they seen the easitest. To help & support x10, use theres, they use the same program for the offers and w/e...so its your choice.

Bonekhan

Reaction score
blong4life said:
Yes i reccomd ezyrewards btw, they seen the easitest. To help & support x10, use theres, they use the same program for the offers and w/e...so its your choice.

But they need a credit card :(

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
You don't need credit card for ezyrewards...

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Ezyrewards and x10 Cash are on same system, and mostely same offers too.

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
Yes.
But i still prefer the x10hosting one. eNom is much better than optinom... Anyway, both are good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.