403 Forbidden

Status
Not open for further replies.

rblxdevx

Reaction score
Hi! I'm trying to get the "logo.png" picture to show up on my site, but it doesn't show! When I go to the actual URL [/logo.png], it shows 403 forbidden. Is there a naming block or did I just derp something again?
I'm not sure if posting a URL is allowed, but here: rblxdev.com/logo.png.

Thanks.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like a possible derp, but not as obvious as you might think - that domain wasn't in your Hotlink Protection list. That said, I've added it to the Hotlink Protection list as an allowed referrer so it should load if you view the domain, but directly entering the URL into the browser is still set to off, so trying to view it directly in a browser won't work.

If you do want that entering it in a browser to work, go under Hotlink Protection in cPanel and check "Allow direct requests (i.e., entering the URL of an image into a browser)", otherwise it should now work again on the actual domain.

rblxdevx

Reaction score
Oh, thanks. I don't understand why it does this when it didn't do this before, like a couple months back when I had a page with an image loading...

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Only reason I thought to check Hotlink Protection is because of how picky it is to set that up - after adding a domain under addon or parked domains, you then have to go and add it in, or images don't work on it at all. Crazy system; whenever possible I personally avoid it just to stay away from troubles, but it does have its uses :)

Status
Not open for further replies.