404 Not Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

real-max

Reaction score
If I open a new page comes out message:
The requested URL /home/realmax/public_html/index.php was not found on this server
Read somewhere that this is associated with .htaccess

Old Support Request: http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/132233-404-not-found.html

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
So...Why's the title on your page say "DataLife Engine Nulled by M.I.D.- Team" exactly?

Cause the legitimate version doesn't say that in it. Shame really; it was probably a really easy fix to get the issue solved, however now it's suspended permanently for violating the Nulled Scripts, Warez, and Copyright Infringement sections of our Terms of Service, and as usual no backups are allowed.

For staff, I screencapped it and have more details available upon request should they be needed.

real-max

Reaction score
I understand but nulled I installed recently, to verify that the problem is not in my script. In faile. Htacess or a host, I have a licensed version.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I understand but nulled I installed recently, to verify that the problem is not in my script. In faile. Htacess or a host, I have a licensed version.

The software you installed is nulled, however. That still falls under the Zero Tolerance policy so you still remain permanently suspended.

You may have a license, but let's put it this way: it's illegal to use nulled vBulletin even if you legally own it. In vBulletin's TOS it indicates you must use -their- installers. The other way to look at it is I own a buick century 2003. That doesn't mean I can break into someone elses buick century 2003 (nulling their key locks) and use that, even though I legally own one. Same applies here; you have to use the one you purchased, not the illegally nulled copy you got from somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.