50 Credits per FULFILLED REQUEST!

Mikey

Reaction score
Hiya peoples! Since I really don't have any real use of my credits, I'd like to make a little request.

You will think this request is silly, but it's for my personal gain and become a very snobby individual on the site.

The site involved within this request is; www.marapets.com. All you have to do is open about 10 accounts on this site. It's not that difficult to register and you don't even have to worry about waiting for an activation e-mail. With all those accounts, you must retrieve/get 2,000,000 (2MIL) [MaraPoints]. I really don't care how you get them, I would suggest you use a trainer or some sort to get the money fast. Earning money on this site is not all that difficult ;)

Good luck to those who have the time and patience to put up with something like this.

Transaction Instructions:
  1. Get 10 Accounts
  2. Get 2,000,000 (2MIL) in total.
  3. PM me your Username on the site that you're going to use to give the points.
  4. I'll open a trade on one of my accounts and you offer the 2MIL on the junk item. (You'll get the account that has the trade ;))
  5. I'll give you your 50 Credits ^.^

shadowdude1794

Reaction score
I would not go through all of that just for 50 credits, maybe 100-200 credits, but 50 is too little $$ for all that work

admintwo

Reaction score
yea that is too low an amount of credits man, but hey he I get some money from this well hahah yea I am joining.
------------------------------------------------------------
uhh nvm

Last edited:

Eric@TLG

Reaction score
id do this if there were a little more credits offered as others have said.

SomeoneH

Reaction score
For 50 credits, and you have to earn 2mil? Somehow, 50 credits doesnt look that appealing.