500 Internal server error and login for support still doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

msheekhah

Reaction score
I've got nowitnesses.pcriot.com, and I'm getting server error 500...

also, the username/password that works on forums and my login to my account doesn't work on the support site.

Mark Collins

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I just visited your site and it appears to be working fine. I had some 500 Internal Server issues with my own blog a while ago, and it seems to have fixed itself.

zen-r

Reaction score
I just visited your site and it appears to be working fine. I had some 500 Internal Server issues with my own blog a while ago, and it seems to have fixed itself.

Strange, I couldn't view his site earlier, & I still can't. :dunno:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Strange, I couldn't view his site earlier, & I still can't. :dunno:

Interesting, I'm still able to see his site. The title I'm seeing is "Welcome to the Frontpage | No Witnesses," the subtitle is "
The Austin chapter of the Camarilla, the international White Wolf fan club," and the theme is an aurora rainbow theme with a black background. Hopefully that's enough evidence to prove the site's working. lol

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
i have been getting the same errors one minute its there after few minutes then no errors dont know whats going on im on lotus and the website is realy realy slow it was fast before the upgrade after that u know

msheekhah

Reaction score
yeah I'm getting inconsistent speeds and availability... but right now it's fast.

it's not an active site yet. I made it to showcase how Joomla can offer more flexibility as far as content verses wordpress...

so the speed issues won't be a factor unless my group decides to go with joomla, at which point we'll move over to this host.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
yeah I'm getting inconsistent speeds and availability... but right now it's fast.

it's not an active site yet. I made it to showcase how Joomla can offer more flexibility as far as content verses wordpress...

so the speed issues won't be a factor unless my group decides to go with joomla, at which point we'll move over to this host.

i would recomend wordpress bcoz its alot faster then joomla but its ur decision after all :cool:

msheekhah

Reaction score
i would recomend wordpress bcoz its alot faster then joomla but its ur decision after all :cool:

yeah it's a small site, speed isn't the issue... they want more control over the layout of the content than a simple blog, but they don't want someone to have to learn HTML and CSS if I made a normal website...

I think it looks fairly sharp... and with a little training I can get people up to speed on it.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
yeah it's a small site, speed isn't the issue... they want more control over the layout of the content than a simple blog, but they don't want someone to have to learn HTML and CSS if I made a normal website...

I think it looks fairly sharp... and with a little training I can get people up to speed on it.
yes joomla has some nice layouts and wordpress has to and you can sutomize it the way you want it and it will do that job i used joomla some time ago and wasnt happy with it so then started using wordpress and still using it and will be for ever lol:biggrin:

msheekhah

Reaction score
I have 5 wordpress blogs for various things, but the issues I have are this:

one "class" or "category" of posts needs to always be the top post, and the latest of its kind. then the rest can filter in behind it. Not easy or pretty to do in WordPress.

Yeah, I mainly use Wordpress, but for this application, I think Joomla is a better fit.

Take care man. Thanks for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.