500 Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwincess

Reaction score
Hello ive recently got a error while trying to access ALL pages on my website, Please help me get this fixed ASAP here is the error i get

==============================================================

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@project-lipp.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at project-lipp.org Port 80

=================================================================

Account information:

Operating system = Linux
Hosting package = Static
Server Name = renat
cPanel Name = pwincess
Website = www.Project-Lipp.org

=================================================================

Please try and resolve this problem or at least give me some advise on how to fix it.

Thanks.

icedhabbo

Reaction score
thats cuz the accounts and stuff r getting moved so looks like ur the same as me for a while

pwincess

Reaction score
Probably related to the migrations

~Callum

Its never happened to me before though thats what i don't understand.

thats cuz the accounts and stuff r getting moved so looks like ur the same as me for a while

My account has already been moved though, Thats what i don't understand, Could it still cause me problems because other people are being moved?

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Its never happened to me before though thats what i don't understand.

My account has already been moved though, Thats what i don't understand, Could it still cause me problems because other people are being moved?

Yes, there will some ups and downs until the whole process is complete

pwincess

Reaction score
Another thing that might make you think differently.

It only happened after i changed the permission of 1 file, I got the error, I then changed the file permission back to its original state and i still get the error,

So could it have been that file what has given me errors to my website or is it 100% the migration?
I need to know so i don't have to edit my files thinking it was me who caused it.

EDIT: Now there is no error message on all pages, Instead its just a blank page, No errors, Test, Post message. Nothing its just a white page, I think my server is screwed to be honest, I don't think it has anything to do with the migration

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site loads for me, but your forums throw PHP errors.

pwincess

Reaction score
Your site loads for me, but your forums throw PHP errors.

Yeah i have managed to fix the main page on my own, I was getting the internal error because my file permissions were wrong, I changed the necessary file permissions to 755 and it fixed the main page and other pages too, Its just the forums I'm having trouble with now but thats not a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.