500 Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigcermak73

Reaction score
Hi, I've downloaded svManager to build galleries and yesterday when I uploaded it the server, it was working fine. Then later on when visiting my webpages, it would show up as this instead of the gallery being present:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When I tried logging back into the svManager through the server the same error would show up. I then cleared it out completely and re-downloaded it, but the same problem keeps occurring. Any help or suggestions would be great, thanks in advance!

-Craig

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I can see 5 cartoons in /craigcermak/ !

Try clearing your browser's cache.

Last edited:

craigcermak73

Reaction score
Yeah, my main page and all my other pages that I created in Dreamweaver open and work fine but when I go here: http://craigcermak.x10.mx/craigcermak/svmanager/ I get an error. It's attempting to open the svManager php, but it's not working. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I completely cleared everything from my server and re-uploaded everything after re-downloading the svManager, and also clearing out my history, cache, and cookies, yet it's still showing up as an error.

Status
Not open for further replies.