Not open for further replies.

Josh

Uber No0b
Reaction score
Format: .gif
Type: Animation
Size: 120x120
Job Type: Photoshop

This should be an easy job for someone with the right skills. I would like someone to create a neon text animation in gif format. It should look like those neon signs you see at bars, "glowing". by that I mean flashing on and off slightly.

I would like the animated text to be tilted, and i would like the glowing neon text to show "MySpace Total"

Tilted like this:

button.gif

This image will be going on people's myspace profiles.

Make the background see-through please.

Thanks!

Tut. on neon text
http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorial/Creating-a-neon-text-effect/13057

Chris Z

Reaction score
do you want it red? exactly how it is in the tutorial?

Jacob

Reaction score
Eh, why do they call it 'neon'? According to Google, neon is defined as "An inert gas that is the second member of the noble gas family, atomic number 10, atomic weight 20.183. It is a colorless, odorless, monatomic element found in the atmosphere to the extent of about 0.0018% by volume of dry air."

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Eh, why do they call it 'neon'? According to Google, neon is defined as "An inert gas that is the second member of the noble gas family, atomic number 10, atomic weight 20.183. It is a colorless, odorless, monatomic element found in the atmosphere to the extent of about 0.0018% by volume of dry air."

Lol Jacob.. neon lights use neon gas to emit light.. pass an electrical current through neon gas and you get a nice bright light..

Back on topic, so you want a blinking neon .gif with a transparent background? Any color preference?

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
alright i have created one with a nice animation but i saved it as a gif and it doesn't seem to animate itself..how do i do that?

alright i figured it out..here it is
myspace-total.gif

lemme know if you want some adjustments..

Last edited:

careerbridge

Reaction score
billybob bo buck said:
alright i have created one with a nice animation but i saved it as a gif and it doesn't seem to animate itself..how do i do that?

alright i figured it out..here it is
myspace-total.gif

lemme know if you want some adjustments..

Well, anybody can tell me, how could I animate gif on Photoshop ?? ;)

nightscream

Reaction score
I'm going to create one :)
so wait a bit pls
[edit]
this is it, looks great on a black background
but i need to know what background color you use else i can't make it clean for that color
because any other color beside black will make this ugly

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
he said make the background transparent ^^ "Make the background see-through please."

Josh

Uber No0b
Reaction score
@billybob that doesn't look like neon (no offense lol) it looks like blood spreading out lmao, @ nightscream that's perfect, is the top left and bottom right corner transparent in the animation with the white background? I really like the black animation, could you make the bottom right corner of it transparent? The part on the right side of the second line.

Points going your way!

nightscream

Reaction score
i Did some More.
white background and transparent but transparent is still ugly like hell
if you need the .psd pm me

Last edited:

Josh

Uber No0b
Reaction score
Yeah you're right the black one is much better, could you make the right corner of the black neon transparent? Over the second line, I want to see what that will come out like.

PS I sent an additional 100pts for you're good work!

EDIT: I like the first one you just did, could you make everything except the text transparent, i'd like to see what that'll look like. Also take out the two lines.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.